PDA

View Full Version : IS there a way to get Leadership to run of INT?

digiman619
2019-05-21, 07:01 PM
Preferably in Pathfinder, but 3.5 stuff is okay, too.

Thurbane
2019-05-21, 10:22 PM
The only thing I can think of in 3.5 is the Void Release ability of the Void Disciple PrC: it lets a character use their highest ability mod in place of any one other ability mod - problem is it works 3/day for a limited number of rounds...

Malphegor
2019-05-22, 05:26 AM
The only thing I can think of in 3.5 is the Void Release ability of the Void Disciple PrC: it lets a character use their highest ability mod in place of any one other ability mod - problem is it works 3/day for a limited number of rounds...

Gah, Wizards of the coast are teasing me directly now. They put the coolest abilities in PrCs that make you lose spellcasting progression.

Feantar
2019-05-22, 02:02 PM
Legendary Leader (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/d3-adventures/legendary-leader/) sort of does what you want. It adds the Int mod in addition to your Cha mod. Which is good in most cases, but if your charisma is lower than 10, it becomes an inconvenience.

RNightstalker
2019-05-22, 06:51 PM
There's a 3rd party feat called Lost Tradition only available at 1st level. It refers to spellcasting, but as it's 3rd party, shouldn't be too hard to alter it...DM's should know they're in for a ride allowing leadership, so why not make it a really fun ride?!

SLOTHRPG95
2019-05-22, 07:41 PM
Instructor is a Wizard archetype that gives you an apprentice keyed off of INT, and then lets you do the same w/ followers if you pick up Leadership. Does mean you have to have another Wizard as your "cohort" but that has its advantages.