PDA

View Full Version : How would you make a single class Warlock Litch?

Cyclops08
2019-05-25, 02:13 PM
and what would you do to make him scary.
I've been thinking of having a number of undead warlocks, at multiple levels...say from Level 8 on up.

would they be betrayed by an undead patron to make servitor minions/slaves...minds fully intact, but helpless to disobey?

or would such a warlock freely embrace undeath to buy him all the time he needs to level up and gain power.

Could this be a side effect of an uncaring, unknowing great old master...happening randomly at any level..?

I can only imaging having the time to make a few greater more powerful hex spells...say adding 6D6 necrotic damage to an eldritch blast (the spell affecting all such blasts for up to a minute - no save for half).

Has anyone posted an undead warlock before?

Vogie
2019-05-25, 02:34 PM
I mean, that's literally the Undying patron, from SCAG. They self-heal when they make a death saving throw, have permanent Sanctuary from other undead things, and later stop needing to breath, eat or sleep, and can reattach limbs that fall off.

I also personally made The Soulless (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?572227-The-Soulless-Patron-Necromancer-Warlock-Subclass-based-on-M-tG-s-Liliana-Vess&p=23461044) patron, based off the Necromancer Liliana Vess from the Magic: the Gathering universe, which has a 10th-level ribbon based on the Undead Fortitude monster feature.