PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder, cleric and sudden change build

galanthur
2019-06-01, 11:11 AM
Hello guys, I need your help for a sudden plot twist: i was playing as a human cleric in a two player party ( an elf ranger using bow from the distance and a healer- tank- buffer cleric...me). All of a sudden, I've been transformed in a gnome, so i guess i can' t be anymore the tank of the party and we get to the last dungeon of the adventure so Think Will not put that much effort trying to get back to my original race and think my gm Will not let me get over this with dispel. So coming to the point, I need some suggestion about the spell to bring. I was thinking at some control field and summon-monster spell, because of my original build, can't count on charme or similar, I need smg to keep away the enemies while the archer do his job. How can I get through this? Thank u all in advance.

Particle_Man
2019-06-01, 11:16 AM
Didn’t your ac go up as a small gnome? Why can’t you tank?

galanthur
2019-06-01, 11:23 AM
I used complet armor and great sword ad human

galanthur
2019-06-01, 11:31 AM
And my gm said "can't use that equip, it is human size"

GrayDeath
2019-06-01, 11:41 AM
Then your DM is quite the Di....rectionally challenged Guy.^^

If the Weapons are Magic they might even change size with you (though they usually dont). Selling them and buying replacements is no option, I take it?

galanthur
2019-06-01, 12:36 PM
Weeeell....actually i might have read that metamorphosys change size of equipment...but the problem is i've been previously transformed in a mouse, than in gnome....long story short, I can't use that equip. But i actually Think i can sell and buy...Will talk with the gm about it. Thank you very much. Anyway there Should be Also some stats change... I guess

GrayDeath
2019-06-01, 12:57 PM
You mean there Also should be stat changes? Yeah, gnomes have different Attribute Mods than Humans, and different other racial Abilities.

Still, that setup is weird, talk to your GM. Thats always a good idea anyway, if you have questions and/or problems. :)