PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next looking for homebrewed weapon feats

Donpoohbear
2019-06-01, 02:23 PM
i enjoy using weapon feats for npc's that my characters can interact and learn from i checked out the ua thing but im wondering what feats other ppl have made. i really would also like to find some specifically for piercing weapons .

viaFAMILIAR
2019-06-04, 11:46 PM
I'm currently running a Blood Hunter I imagine being like a Belmont from Castlevania. There's a homebrew feat on d&dbeyond designed in parallel to polearm mastery but for whips. My revision adds an extra damage die to the whip @2d4, and uses the reaction to attack target entering your range.

Grod_The_Giant
2019-06-05, 08:00 AM
I've got a big set in my Guide to Greatness.

sengmeng
2019-06-05, 09:13 AM
I made 6 new fighting styles for my Samurai entry to the base class contest (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?587919-D-amp-D-5e-Base-Class-Contest-VII-Remix-Mastery). They also each have an enhanced version that might be strong enough to be a feat.

Mjolnirbear
2019-06-06, 12:33 PM
Veteran: you gain +1 to constitution, learn one Fighting Style, and are proficient in a initiative checks.

Thrower: you suffer no penalty for long range when throwing a weapon with the thrown property. As a bonus action you may attack with a thrown weapon even if you have not taken the attack action this turn.

Bullseye fighting style: for you, thrown weapons also have the ammunition property.

I've introduced the double weapon property; PAM turns the relevant weapons into double weapons now.