PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder pathfinder * Poisoner’s Gloves question

samduke
2019-06-02, 08:04 AM
The Poisoner’s Gloves (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/e-g/gloves-poisoner-s/)
Question: The indicated single dose at a time, is there any possible way to give said gloves more than 1 dose at a time
I am trying for 3 separate doses (1 dose of 3 different things all at the same time)

and then is there a way to increase the uses per day from, used once per day.

upho
2019-06-03, 04:26 AM
The gloves themselves allow for an absolute maximum of 2 uses per day, one dose per glove and use. Unfortunately, the only way to increase the number of uses per day would be to buy/find/craft multiple gloves (or a homebrew version), and the only way to increase the number of doses per use would be to homebrew a more expensive version.

There might exist a class feature which gives you the ability to deliver more than one dose when you'd normally only be allowed a single dose of say poison in certain circumstances, but if so I'm unable to remember it. And if such an ability actually does exist, I'm also fairly certain it still wouldn't work with the gloves, considering their relatively low price.

Gallowglass
2019-06-03, 10:42 AM
have six arms and three sets of gloves.

hello vestigial limbs!

upho
2019-06-03, 11:20 AM
have six arms and three sets of gloves.

hello vestigial limbs!And/or the stylish Gug Hide armor, I guess... :smallsmile: