PDA

View Full Version : Playing the Nameless One

PMDM
2007-10-05, 09:51 PM
I was trying to figure out the best way to run a Planescape Torment game. It seems as if it woudl work well witha One-on-One game (ironic, no?). Anyway, I was think that I need The Nameless One to start at level 0. That way, my PC can start customizing him as much as he wants. Everytime he gains a level, he learns a bit more of his past as a *insert class here*. Until he gains his first level, which will happen quickly, he can just try to get out of the Mortuary, fighting CR 1/2 zombies, or even dumb it down a little more.

Which brings me to my next point. I am not sure what to stat for Morte. I don't know what his abilities are. Does anyone have a pre made stat block, or just some guidelines for me? That would be nice.

Also, I need to know what Dak'kon's blade does in terms of gameplay. Thank in advance, Giant community.

Azerian Kelimon
2007-10-05, 10:13 PM
Well, Morte is always assumed to be something I don't remember, some kind of construct, so try to see if you find it and work from there, As for Dakkon, implement a system of Feeling points, or whateva. If Feeling points hit 10 or lower, he uses the blade he uses when he feels like thrash. Between 10 and 30, he uses the "neutral" feelings blade. 30 or higher, he uses the blade that he employs when he feels well. BTW, if you have Neverwinter nights, get the In the footsteps of Dante modules, they can give you a nice idea about how to continue TNO's story after the trascendent one.