PDA

View Full Version : Righty or Lefty?

Haruki-kun
2007-10-06, 11:34 AM
............and that's pretty much it!

Are you right handed or left-handed?

I'm a righty, so.......... one!

(I'm pretty much basing the list on the answers themselves, not my own judgement)

The Righties
Haruki-kun
Ego Slayer
I’m da Rogue!
Yeril
Banjo1985
CSK
Vaynor
Baboon Army
Hephaestus
Last_resort_33
Raiser Blade
Winterwind
ZombieRockStar
Nightgaunt
The Randomizer
CurlyKitGirl
PlatinumJester
Coolgaelbert
Castaras
Sir Norbert
Sage in the Playground
The Orange Zergling
Micate
Eldpollard
Hazkali
Thanatos5150
Kpenguin
Gwyn ap Nud
Drider
Radikalskippy
Exachix
Ruik
Gygaxphobia
Pyro
Katonta
A Rany Knight
Ralfarius
Heretic
Wxdruid
Orzel
Don Julio Anejo
North
Rykaj
Sesqui
B-Man
Tarnag40K
Kiwi Queen

The Lefties
Brennus
Tengu
M0rt
Ichneumon
Glug
Tzekan
De-trick
Dragonrider
Xerillum
Bossmiley
Mf11
AslanCross
Trog
Rex Idiotarum
Serpentine
Tannish2
Natni8
BardicDuelist
Hippie Dwarf
Ufo
Generic PC
HealytheHealslime
TheThan
Morchaint

The Ambidextries
MasatoHyuga
Midnight Son
Purple gelatinous cube o’ doom
The_Chilli_God
CrazedGoblin
AtomicKitKat
Em Blackleaf
Phoenixineohp
Traveling Angel
Dhavaer
BanjoTheClown
Archonic Energy
Saithis Bladewing
Dragonprime
Logic
Quirinus Obsidian

Da Beast
2007-10-06, 11:44 AM
Lefty all the way. Makes my room mates when the pick up guitar hero just after I've finished.

Ego Slayer
2007-10-06, 11:57 AM
I'm right, so you much be wrong.

:smalltongue:

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-06, 11:57 AM
Haruki-kun, this makes 2 of us. ok, ok, 3.

Yeril
2007-10-06, 12:06 PM
Righty..

Also I Love your theif sigatar I'm Da Rogue!

Volug
2007-10-06, 12:07 PM
Ambedexteroius. It lowers my Flaws and allows me a +1 to me DEX.

Serpentine
2007-10-06, 12:10 PM
I'm sinister :smallamused:
>twirls Shiny's moustache<

banjo1985
2007-10-06, 12:11 PM
Righty for me, though I can write with my left.

Tengu
2007-10-06, 12:15 PM
Lefty, and proud of it.

Ceska
2007-10-06, 12:28 PM
One of the statistically 90% right handed people in the world.

Yeah, I like it too. The current looks good too, just like the person behind it. :smallredface:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-06, 12:32 PM
I'm a wrongy.

Midnight Son
2007-10-06, 12:34 PM
Depends on what I'm doing. I usually do precision work with my left and strength work with my right. Sometimes I mix it up though. Being ambidextrous is great for when you need to work in a tight space or at wierd angles.

Vaynor
2007-10-06, 12:34 PM
Righty here.

Baboon Army
2007-10-06, 12:36 PM
I'm right :smallbiggrin:

Morty
2007-10-06, 12:38 PM
I'm left handed, though not very much so- many things I still do with right hand. But I write, draw and for example throw with left hand, which makes me lefty.

Green Bean
2007-10-06, 12:44 PM
Lefty.

Remember, if the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, then only left-handed people are in their right minds! :smallbiggrin:

Hephaestus
2007-10-06, 12:48 PM
Right handed.

Oh right.. that reminds me of something that's been bugging me. Is General Grievous from Star Wars right or left handed?...

Ichneumon
2007-10-06, 12:48 PM
I am very lefty.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-06, 12:49 PM

Yeah, I like it too. The current looks good too, just like the person behind it. :smallredface:

thanx guys:smallsmile:

Last_resort_33
2007-10-06, 12:50 PM
Right. but I half wish I was left handed, it might have been easier to play a right handed guitar doing all the fingering with my left hand... Can't really say though

Totally Guy
2007-10-06, 12:51 PM
I'm left handed as well. There's quite a few of us here isn't there... that's interesting. Mybe us Lefties are simply drawn to this kind of thread.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-06, 12:54 PM
I'm actually a righty.

Wrongy was a pun.

Winterwind
2007-10-06, 12:55 PM
Right handed, though I can write with my left hand reasonably well, too, and for instance prefer to open doors with keys with my left one. So halfway ambidextrous, probably.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-06, 12:56 PM
I'm actually a righty.

Wrongy was a pun.

LOL, yeah, but I thought Wrongy was the opposte of Righty. Hehe, sorry, fixing it now.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-10-06, 12:58 PM
I'm an abomination when it comes to the right/left debate. I do almost everything right-handed except for three things. I bat, golf, and hold a hockey stick left handed.

ZombieRockStar
2007-10-06, 01:01 PM
I'm left handed as well. There's quite a few of us here isn't there... that's interesting. Mybe us Lefties are simply drawn to this kind of thread.

Probably. I mean, what's the point of me holding up my right hand going "whoo! Yay, righties! 90% of the total population!"?

None at all. I'm just glad I don't have to worry if a certain guitar I may want also comes in corresponding left-hand model.

Being left-handed would make vibrato and bending much easier, though...

@^: I also do those three things left-handed. Weirdness. (Though I think I've golfed maybe once in my entire life)

Totally Guy
2007-10-06, 01:15 PM
Being left-handed would make vibrato and bending much easier, though...

What's that? Sounds offensive.

Nightgaunt
2007-10-06, 01:16 PM
I'm an abomination when it comes to the right/left debate. I do almost everything right-handed except for three things. I bat, golf, and hold a hockey stick left handed.

Echo, yeah I'm right handed too, except when it comes to any sports. I bat left handed, I fight South-Paw, and I wield a mighty hockey stick left handed too...

Right handed otherwise.

Winterwind
2007-10-06, 01:32 PM
What's that? Sounds offensive.:smallbiggrin:

Actually, it's just guitar playing techniques.

Tzekan
2007-10-06, 01:33 PM
Left, all the way

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-06, 01:46 PM
My hands share their duties.
I write with my left, I use the mouse with my right, I hold my fork with my left hand, and I play right-handed guitar.

Of course, writing with my left hand would traditionally make me a lefty.

Emperor Ing
2007-10-06, 01:53 PM
While my left hand is no question stronger than my right, I do everything with my right hand.

Put me down for righty
and for a second there, i thought this was a politics thread >_<

de-trick
2007-10-06, 01:54 PM
im a lefty in a righty world, learned to do many things right though

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-06, 02:07 PM
I'm a righty about 80% of the time.
The other 20% I either use both hands or just my left.

PlatinumJester
2007-10-06, 02:12 PM
I'm right handed which is fun because I don't have to buy left handed scissors.

Dragonrider
2007-10-06, 02:14 PM
I'm very left-handed. in my extended family, the ratio of lefty to righty is 1 to 15 (2 out of 30), which is seriously unfair. My computer configuration leaves everyone's heads spinning, though, because I've got the buttons switched on my mouse (and I use it on the left side) so that's a definite bonus :smallbiggrin:. No one ever wants to borrow my computer.

Gaelbert
2007-10-06, 02:43 PM
I'm right handed, but I prefer to do some stuff with my left hand.

Castaras
2007-10-06, 02:55 PM
Righty.

Although I can use some stuff with both hands, and other stuff with left hand only.

Mostly Righty though.

Sir_Norbert
2007-10-06, 02:57 PM
I'm right-handed.

Sage in the Playground
2007-10-06, 03:01 PM
xfc`g hbjnkmRighty

The Orange Zergling
2007-10-06, 03:06 PM
Right, my entire family is right as well except for my brother, who is a lefty.

Micate
2007-10-06, 03:10 PM
right handed

CrazedGoblin
2007-10-06, 03:18 PM
im Ambidextrous

AtomicKitKat
2007-10-06, 03:23 PM
A little of both. Generally go right with catching stuff, writing, chopsticks, but I've trained myself to do some things with the left(brushing teeth, barely legible writing, catching stuff I'm aware of), as long as it's not hazardous to my health(eg, if you use your left hand with a right-hand corkscrew, you might be courting death).

Eldpollard
2007-10-06, 04:42 PM
I'm right handed.

Hazkali
2007-10-06, 04:46 PM
Nominally right-handed, on account of the fact that I write with my right hand. However I'm left-eye dominant, so I shoot bows and guns left-handed, and for some reason I eat left-handed as well.

Xerillum
2007-10-06, 04:49 PM
I'm lefty, but I play sports righty.

bosssmiley
2007-10-06, 04:55 PM
Depends on what I'm doing. I usually do precision work with my left and strength work with my right. Sometimes I mix it up though. Being ambidextrous is great for when you need to work in a tight space or at wierd angles.

Ya creepy Motie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moties) that y'are. :smallbiggrin:

Eggy is a sinistral, like all the best people (list spoilered)
Royalty and nobility
George II of Great Britain, George VI of the United Kingdom, Victoria of the United Kingdom, Prince Charles of Wales and Prince William of Wales

Political and governmental leaders
George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, John Kerry, H. Ross Perot and Ronald Reagan
Julius Caesar, Mahatma Gandhi, Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot (erm...there are obviously some exceptions to "the best people" observation above :smallconfused: )

Artists
Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo

Authors
J.K. Rowling, Mark Twain and H.G. Wells

Musicians and composers
50 Cent, David Bowie, Charlie Chaplin, Kurt Cobain, Phil Collins, Bob Dylan, Eminem, Jimi Hendrix, Ricky Martin, George Michael, Osmonds, Johnny Rotten, Paul Mcartney and Ringo Starr

IT
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak

Actors
Woody Allen,Dan Aykroyd, Matthew Broderick, Pierce Brosnan, George Burns, Drew Carey, Robert , Matt Dillon, Laurence Fishburne, Morgan Freeman, Greta Garbo, Jim Henson, Hugh Jackman, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Ray Liotta, Ryan O'Neal, Anthony Perkins, Dennis Quaid, Robert Redford, Keanu Reeves, Kurt Russell, David Spade, Jodie Sweetin, Chris Tucker, Shannon Tweed, Mark Wahlberg and Oprah Winfrey

Film directors
James Cameron, Spike Lee and Ridley Scott

Baseball Players
Barry Bonds,Wade Boggs, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Ken Griffey, Jr., Tony Gwynn, Rickey Henderson, Joe Jackson, Reggie Jackson, Babe Ruth, Deion Sanders, Darryl Strawberry, Ted Williams and Dontrelle Willis

Basketball Players
Kenny Anderson, Larry Bird, Emanuel Ginobili, LeBron James, Toni Kukoc, David Robinson, Bill Russell, Bill Walton and Lenny Wilkens

Boxing
Marvin Hagler, Oscar de la Hoya and Mike Tyson

Football (soccer)
John Barnes, Ryan Giggs, Diego Maradona and Roberto Carlos

American Football
Sebastian Janikowski, Donovan McNabb, Deion Sanders, Gale Sayers, Michael Vick and Steve Young

Rugby Union
Daniel Carter,Jonah Lomu, Percy Montgomery and Jonny Wilkinson

Other sports
Gary Kasparov, Greg Louganis, Mark Spitz and Sir Clive Woodward

Miscellaneous
Buzz Aldrin, Henry Ford, Alan Greenspan, Matt Groening, Ken Jennings, Helen Keller, John F. Kennedy, Jr., Jay Leno, Shigeru Miyamoto, David Rockefeller, John Romero and Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.

Disputed left-handed people / Ambidextrous
Alexander the Great, Lord Baden-Powell, Sylvester Stallone, Billy the Kid, Napoleon Bonaparte, Albert Einstein, Joan of Arc, Jack the Ripper and Pablo Picasso

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-06, 05:06 PM
I'm ambidextrous, but I tend to tilt more toward lefty.
You decide.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-06, 05:06 PM
I am decidely right-handed. I use the aforementioned hand fork the majority of work, and it is my "reflex" hand. It performs precise, detailed and controlled actions.
However, my left hand is used ofr any number of automatic actions, such as idily twirling a knife or pencil, opening doors, catching flying objects (I used to play baseball, and as wel all know, your main hand is used to throw), and as my "balance hand.

I've tried trianing myself to be ambidextorus in a few things (in particular, shooting and swordfighting) with generally bad results. (although I can probably attribute to my shooting left-hand problems as happening in the switch-over. I can't get my grip at all correct)

ForzaFiori
2007-10-06, 05:31 PM
I write and eat w/ my left, and play my bass right handed.
everything else i'm ambidextrous at.

AslanCross
2007-10-06, 05:54 PM
Left here.

Trog
2007-10-06, 06:08 PM
Left-handed. I use the mouse Right-handed and I cut with right-handed scissors, though.

kpenguin
2007-10-06, 06:10 PM
I'm alright.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-06, 08:21 PM
I'm right handed, though most of my friends are south-Paws, and i often wish i was Sinister as well...

phoenixineohp
2007-10-06, 11:40 PM
I'm bi... I mean ambi... >.> <.<

My fine motor skills are mostly in my right though.

Drider
2007-10-06, 11:49 PM
Right-handed

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-07, 12:02 AM
I'm ambidextrous, but I think I'm bit toward lefty. I write right handed, but play racket sports left handed, and find myself doing things naturally with my left hand.

Skippy
2007-10-07, 12:02 AM
I'm bi... I mean ambi... >.> <.<

My fine motor skills are mostly in my right though.

Kinky

I'm righty.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-07, 12:45 AM
Wow, there are a lot more ambidextrous people than I thought, I gotta say.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-07, 01:01 AM
Is it any doubt that I'm more sinister than most people?

Is it because the hand near my heart sports my callouses?

Dhavaer
2007-10-07, 01:03 AM
Situationally ambidextrous.

Serpentine
2007-10-07, 01:07 AM
...I'm not ambidextrous :smallconfused: I said I'm sinister. Sinister! I mean, there are some things I do better/as well with my right hand, but my right-handed writing is about as horrible as my 1st grade.
On the other hand (badum-ch), I did beat the bf, his older brother and the brother's friends at golf using a right-handed golf club :smallamused: But yeah, definitely sinistral.

Exachix
2007-10-07, 01:16 AM
I'm Right Handed.

Dispite the rest of my family (Mum, Dad, Brother) are all left-handed.

Ruik
2007-10-07, 03:54 AM
Definitely right-handed

tannish2
2007-10-07, 04:01 AM
my left arm is near useless for fine movement, the fingers however, are better than my right. i blame the N64 and qwerty keyboards.

Gygaxphobia
2007-10-07, 04:27 AM
I'm sinister :smallamused:
>twirls Shiny's moustache<

Yep clearly cursed by the devil. I'm dexter.

Though I have a high degree of cross-dominance. I use my right hand for fine manipulation and my left hand for most sports (baseball and tennis for example).

Bunny of Faith
2007-10-07, 04:44 AM
I'm Right Handed.

Dispite the rest of my family (Mum, Dad, Brother) are all left-handed.

I have the inverse of that. I'm left handed, whereas the rest of my family are right. :smallcool:

Green Bean
2007-10-07, 08:03 AM
Wow, there are a lot more ambidextrous people than I thought, I gotta say.

I know. I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Pyro
2007-10-07, 08:12 AM
I'm totally a right, but I do some things left handed, like play pool. It's odd, I know.

BardicDuelist
2007-10-07, 08:17 AM
Fine motor skills: Left Handed
Stronger Side: Right

Because I am left handed, I have learned to be ambidexterous in many scenerios (because left handed scissors and can openers just aren't common).

Katonta
2007-10-07, 08:44 AM
I'm technically right-handed, but I'm actively training myself to become ambidextrous in everything I do. I say technically right-handed because I most often write with my right hand, but I basically split up the work evenly between my left and right hands. Oh, and the weird thing is, even though I'm "right-handed" my left arm can lift heavier things than my right.

hippie_dwarf
2007-10-07, 10:02 AM
Lefty. Lefty all the way.

Intersting fact. 1,200 left handed people die a year from using right handed products. That, ladies and gentlemen, is why the world is leftist. The fatc that left handed people have to buy specially designed things proves my point even more. Why doesn't anything come made for both left nad right handed people? WHen was the last time you saw a left handed ledger just called "Ledger" or something?

(I put this in as a laugh, I don't actually hate right handed people (you pinical of evil you ! :smallbiggrin: ) and that fact was from randomstatistics.com, so it's proably not true or taken out of context)

A Rainy Knight
2007-10-07, 10:04 AM
I'm right-handed, but I play a lot of sports left-handed. It just feels better to me that way. Not sure why... :smallconfused:

ufo
2007-10-07, 11:34 AM
I'm left-handed, but I've been using a computer mouse so much, that I've become half-ways ambidextri (sp?). For example: When I throw a ball, I use the right hand, when I write, I use the left hand.

But as far as I know, I'm left-handed. My whole community might have covered up the truth for my whole life, but I doubt it.

Ralfarius
2007-10-07, 11:38 AM
Man, this is the easiest quiz I've taken all day!

Crap, I choked again!

... I'm right-handed.

Generic_PC
2007-10-07, 12:47 PM
I'm completely lefty. The only thing that I do righty is use the computer mouse.

Tom_Violence
2007-10-07, 01:40 PM
Woo, just when I thought threads here couldn't get much more pointless. The bar has been raised again, in that 5th level Cleric spell kinda way, so that it once more may be beaten to death and a buried in a ditch somewhere.

I am actually full-on tempted to go make a thread called "Tell me your shoe sizes I must know immediately!!".

heretic
2007-10-07, 01:57 PM
Righty here.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-07, 03:22 PM
...I'm not ambidextrous :smallconfused: I said I'm sinister. Sinister! I mean, there are some things I do better/as well with my right hand, but my right-handed writing is about as horrible as my 1st grade.

Huh............ I don't know how I made that mistake. Yeah, you're right............... I mean, left............. or whatever. You get the picture.

I know. I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

LOL, yeah! Good Idea! Let me know how that goes and I might try it myself!

I am actually full-on tempted to go make a thread called "Tell me your shoe sizes I must know immediately!!".

11 US, in case you were wondering. :smallamused:

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-07, 03:26 PM
Size ten. Im thirteen. They stop making them at size thirteen. Yah, im screwed.

BanjoTheClown
2007-10-07, 03:28 PM
Im both. Its weird.

wxdruid
2007-10-07, 03:52 PM
Mostly right handed, although on the firing range I'm a lefty. It's much easier that way.

Tom_Violence
2007-10-07, 04:05 PM
Im both. Its weird.

Seriously, no it isn't. Snowflake.

Orzel
2007-10-07, 08:24 PM
I'm righty

The whole left side of my body is stupid.
My left jabs are crooked.
My left abs are weaker.
My left eye doesn't even work!

Don Julio Anejo
2007-10-07, 08:45 PM
I'm very very righty... My left hand is useless for pretty much anything that's not holding stuff. Oh yeah, and my left eye doesn't work either :frown:

North
2007-10-07, 10:23 PM
Righty. Both are atrocious for writing though. It all comes out very illegible.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-08, 12:00 AM
Righty. Both are atrocious for writing though. It all comes out very illegible.

Oh, yeah. I know exactly how you feel.

Archonic Energy
2007-10-08, 05:23 AM
Ambi, though working mostly with my right hand has reduced my skill with my left.

it's most visible when i eat, i'm always swapping my knife & fork, it drives my mates nuts!

so does swapping hands while playing Pool... people who don't know me assume i'm showing off.

Rykaj
2007-10-08, 08:15 AM
Mostly righthanded, which is convenient in a righthanded world. But train my left side constantly cause it's very handy for stuff like football, most sports actually and cooking. I can kick pretty well with left and even write in decent form.

Sisqui
2007-10-08, 08:19 AM
Totally, absolutely, unambiguously right handed. But my Dad is ambi. It's weird to watch him doing someone's taxes. He will write with one hand and run his calculator (without looking at it!) with the other, then switch when one of his hands gets tired. I figure it doesn't matter which hand he's writing with because no one can read his writing either way. Although, his writing is illegible in totally different ways depending on which hand he's using. I guess he must have failed penmanship twice! :smallbiggrin:

HealytheHealslime
2007-10-08, 08:29 AM
Lefty for me. I picked up some proficiency in my roght hand from with with the mouse, but I still can't do much with it.

Saithis Bladewing
2007-10-08, 08:44 AM
I use both hands fairly well though I'm slightly better with my right due to more practice. I'd call myself ambi.

DraPrime
2007-10-08, 08:46 AM
Used to be righty, but when a cow severely broke my right arm I had to use my left hand for a year, and when the cast came of I found myself to ambidextrous. The story of how the cow broke my arm is for another time.

Charity
2007-10-08, 09:47 AM
You were told that it would object if you stuck it there...

Logic
2007-10-08, 12:18 PM
I eat left handed, I write left handed, I throw right handed, and I bat on either side of the plate in baseball.

I suppose I fall more into the ambidextritious category than left.

DraPrime
2007-10-08, 12:50 PM
You were told that it would object if you stuck it there...

NO. It's simple. I was herding cows, and I had this stick that I would poke them with if they didn't move. Well, I poked the cow in front of me, and inadvertently hit one behind me. The one behind me knocked me over and stepped on my arm twice :smallmad: Since then I eat as many of those evil things as I can.

phoenixineohp
2007-10-08, 07:35 PM
I'm very very righty... My left hand is useless for pretty much anything that's not holding stuff. Oh yeah, and my left eye doesn't work either :frown:

Unless I am holding a cup or a glass with both hands, my arms try to mess me up. They will grasp it fine for a few minutes, then a little muscle twitch will go through my hand and it will relax just enough to drop whatever it was holding, even if it only relaxes for a fraction of a second. No matter how much I concentrate, my hands just void themselves randomly. It's really bad news when holding a open cup of hot tea. :smalleek:

I wonder if the other ambis also find that they do things with either foot. I don't have a lead foot, so something like snowboarding is slightly awkward. I can go with either foot forward, but neither really feels right. What I want to be able to do it switch back and forth at my discretion.

DraPrime
2007-10-08, 08:40 PM
I wonder if the other ambis also find that they do things with either foot. I don't have a lead foot, so something like snowboarding is slightly awkward. I can go with either foot forward, but neither really feels right. What I want to be able to do it switch back and forth at my discretion.

I do have a dominant leg. My right one to be exact. My right eye is also the dominant one. Whenever I aim a gun I use my right eye.

B-Man
2007-10-08, 08:45 PM
I'm right handed. My 'good' ear would be my left. My 'good' eye is my left. I kick with my right, I pitch with my right, and I shoot right-handed in hockey.

TheThan
2007-10-08, 11:42 PM
Left handed, the only one in my whole family (including aunts uncles, grandparents etc). Although I find myself becoming more ambidextrous, mostly due to the inconveniences of being left handed in a right-handed world. I still count myself left-handed though.

Morrandir
2007-10-09, 01:06 AM
Southpaw!

I love Thanksgiving. I get my own table :smallbiggrin:

TheThan
2007-10-09, 01:59 AM
Southpaw!

I love Thanksgiving. I get my own table :smallbiggrin:

I just elbow people on my left,

Morchaint
2007-10-12, 04:08 PM
Lefty.

Remember, if the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, then only left-handed people are in their right minds! :smallbiggrin:

Well said.

of course Im left handed. as if you had to ask after quoting h_v

Quirinus_Obsidian
2007-10-12, 09:06 PM
I am also one of the few that have been given the gift of ambidextrousness. (is that even a word?!) I think it is ambidexterity. :smile:

Let us just say... that it is very helpful in all sorts of situations. I also am trying to teach myself how to rub my belly and pat my head at the same time. Normally goes with being ambidextrous.

DraPrime
2007-10-12, 09:13 PM
I am also one of the few that have been given the gift of ambidextrousness. (is that even a word?!) I think it is ambidexterity. :smile:

The gift of ambidexterity came upon me when a cow stepped on my arm and broke it. I assume you got it through a more fortunate way

AtomicKitKat
2007-10-14, 07:53 PM
Let us just say... that it is very helpful in all sorts of situations. I also am trying to teach myself how to rub my belly and pat my head at the same time. Normally goes with being ambidextrous.

Really? I never had much of a problem doing that once I read about it. Brushing your teeth while doing either, that is probably more challenging.

Tarnag40k
2007-10-14, 08:27 PM
Right handed. which actually makes me want to get a RHD car likes what they have in england and such, I got to drive a RHD converted 240sx that was for sale and I'm much more at ease with shifting with my left hand and steering with my right.

too bad the car was 1,500 more then I could afford and i couldn't talk him down any.....:smallsigh:

Kiwi Queen
2007-10-14, 09:35 PM
I'm a righty, but I can write legibly with my left, since I buckled my right arm during Kindergarden.