PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Temporary action points granting sources?

Astralia123
2019-06-14, 10:09 PM
I'm trying to optimize a Primal Scholar, but due to obvious reasons, unfettered heroism CANNOT be allowed to be used with it. (You know, with some simple combo like Absorption spell you get up to 8th level unlimited slots and a reasonably sufficient amount of 9th level slots for yourself and possibly some allies, which is totally game-breaking, or at least fun-breaking. This trick can be developed further but as no DM will ever allow it...)

I tried to find some list of feats that grants temporary action points, but none seem to be complete. For now I only find Prophecy's Hero, which grants one temporary action point for a full round action, 1/2 HD +wis modifier times/day, and Raging Luck which is only actually useful to a Sorcerer with white dragon lineage feat (requires 3rd level Sorcerer, thus a dip in Sorcerer class won't work, and need DM approval as it is not strictly RAW) .

Is there any other ways to gain temporary action points? I haven't checked magical items and other things yet, would I have luck there?

Astralia123
2019-06-15, 08:39 AM
Found another feat, Heroic Devotion, but completely useless as it is limited to one point/day.

Is there anything else?