PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dragons Guides Portal – Anything and Everything D&D

hboyce1
2019-06-16, 10:42 AM
What's up, guys! Here's a portal to a whole bunch of D&D content. I hope you all enjoy! As always, feel free to drop me some feedback in the comments section.
https://www.gametruth.com/guides/dungeons-and-dragons-guides-portal-anything-and-everything-dd/

Lyracian
2019-06-16, 12:31 PM
Your How To articles have some useful information and links.

Your Guides though are very focused on a single build and do not always showcase the best options for each class.

Overall well done for having the time and energy to put it all together.

hboyce1
2019-06-16, 12:36 PM
Your How To articles have some useful information and links.

Your Guides though are very focused on a single build and do not always showcase the best options for each class.

Overall well done for having the time and energy to put it all together.

Thanks, Lyracian! I see your point about the build guides. Many people have made the same criticism. It's something I'm trying to work on. Thank you for the feedback! Making these has been a lot of fun.

Kyutaru
2019-06-16, 01:13 PM
Thanks, Lyracian! I see your point about the build guides. Many people have made the same criticism. It's something I'm trying to work on. Thank you for the feedback! Making these has been a lot of fun.

It may help to treat D&D as it once was, devoid of most abilities. Figure out what the players can do with their natural stats and wits rather than the perfect spell or talent. Abilities enhance a character but should not be the replacement for ingenuity. Imagine if no wizards ever learned how to light a torch because they always had Light cantrips. How embarrassing it would be for a cleric to not know how to cook a meal because they simply survive on summoned food.