PDA

View Full Version : Aasterinian's Jokes And Pranks Annoyed Everyone

Bartmanhomer
2019-06-16, 04:20 PM
Imagine the Dragon Deity, Aasterinian loves to jokes around and pull pranks on mortals and others deities. Well it seems like her jokes and pranks is annoying everybody (including her 10 dragon deities sibling and non-dragon deities). Her father, Io talk to Aasterinian about to tone down her comedic antics a bit. So anyway is this very common for a dragon deity of comedy to annoyed everybody with her jokes and pranks?

Psyren
2019-06-17, 12:07 AM
Aasterinian is described as "cheeky" but I'd say Hlal is more the prankster than she is.

As far as annoying people - mortals don't really get a say in what the gods decide to do, and other gods probably don't care that much.

Bartmanhomer
2019-06-17, 05:23 PM
Aasterinian is described as "cheeky" but I'd say Hlal is more the prankster than she is.

As far as annoying people - mortals don't really get a say in what the gods decide to do, and other gods probably don't care that much.

Ok but Aasterinian do share Hlal traits and I thought that comedy is one of her traits.

Psyren
2019-06-17, 09:20 PM
Ok but Aasterinian do share Hlal traits and I thought that comedy is one of her traits.

See second sentence