PDA

View Full Version : New class: Striker

Fire Tarrasque
2019-06-17, 02:08 PM
Hi friends, been a while. This isn't actually my class, but one I was suggested by a player wanting to use it in homebrew, but it does look interesting to me, so I'm wondering if anyone sees some glaring flaws/absurd strengths I'm missing. Right now, to me, it seems a below average class.

noob
2019-06-17, 02:23 PM
Hi friends, been a while. This isn't actually my class, but one I was suggested by a player wanting to use it in homebrew, but it does look interesting to me, so I'm wondering if anyone sees some glaring flaws/absurd strengths I'm missing. Right now, to me, it seems a below average class.

Where is the class?
Or is it the descriptive class for the descriptor system where instead of having all those numbers you pick descriptors like "medic" or "wears a tophat"

Fire Tarrasque
2019-06-17, 02:33 PM
OH SHOOT I FORGOT TO POST IT
I'M ACTUALLY AN IDIOT
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SrYw50Hl7InOVSUkjJqLKIc5cwqd3xKvd_Ien_yyInY/edit
Despite saying edit, this is a view link.

Composer99
2019-06-17, 02:52 PM
It's decent at first glance. I'll take a closer look tonight.

I'd consider swapping the 5th level feature and 11th level extra attack, and replacing the 17th level extra attack feature.

Also, the second half of the 20th level capstone could stand to be moved earlier in the progression. Maybe as compensation the capstone can bump Intelligence and your choice of Strength or Dexterity.

Bruniik
2019-06-25, 08:18 PM
Swapping the 5th and 11th features would bring it in line with the paladin. 17th extra attack(2) is really strong and takes away from the fighter. Runic field feels over powered with 5e's bound accuracy.