PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the newest Weeyico

Davrellana Weey
2007-10-07, 12:30 PM
Hello, i am a new ,member here, i will try to follow the rules, to the best of my ability, before i go into a roleplay, and do anything, i wanted to post a out of character thread here, saying my hellos.. if this is a adult group, then i am 20 years of age. Before i finish, i know that i am comma-happy, and may mistakes, so i wont mind if you politly, say any mistakes i have made, and wright down the correct form of it.

Lord Herman
2007-10-07, 12:48 PM
Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Now for correcting mistakes...

Hello, I am a new member here. I will try to follow the rules to the best of my ability. Before I go into a roleplay and do anything, I wanted to post an out of character thread here, saying my hellos. If this is an adult group, then I am 20 years of age. Before I finish, I know that I am comma-happy, and may make mistakes. So I won't mind if you politely point out any mistakes I have made, and write down the correct form of it.

And your implied questions:

To my knowledge, there is no age restriction to this forum. We have everything from teenagers to grandparents.

Yup, you're comma-happy :smalltongue:. Don't worry, this forum seems to have a very good influence on people's writing.

Have fun on the forums! :smallsmile:

PlatinumJester
2007-10-07, 12:51 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

FYI this should probably go in the New Members Say Hello Thread at the top of the Friendly Banter Section but it's no biggy since many new members don't notice it.

Happy Commenting.

Davrellana Weey
2007-10-07, 01:25 PM
Hehe, thanks for the responses, heh and sorry, i really didnt notice, heh.. before i go to post soon, are there race restrictions?

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-07, 01:26 PM
Yes, you have to be an elf or a dwarf to post. [/sarcasm]

PlatinumJester
2007-10-07, 01:30 PM
Hehe, thanks for the responses, heh and sorry, i really didnt notice, heh.. before i go to post soon, are there race restrictions?

Like what? If you mean the little ... in the playground thing below your username, then those are just for fun and mean absolutely nothing. They go up depeding on your post count but you aren't supposed to talk about them.

If you mean real World race then no, you can be of any race or religion. Just don't post racist comments and don't talk about religion (or politics) though I'm sure you wouldn't do either of those anyway since most people have enough commen sense not to.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-10-07, 02:10 PM

Yes...NASCAR is prohibited. If you think any of us will be interested in watching cars go in circles for hours, you are mistaken. :smallwink:

Cyrano
2007-10-07, 03:22 PM
Yes. I'm not allowed.

Amiria
2007-10-07, 04:15 PM
Hello, i am a new ,member here, i will try to follow the rules, to the best of my ability, before i go into a roleplay, and do anything, i wanted to post a out of character thread here, saying my hellos.. if this is a adult group, then i am 20 years of age. Before i finish, i know that i am comma-happy, and may mistakes, so i wont mind if you politly, say any mistakes i have made, and wright down the correct form of it.

Apparently you think that we are all always in-character here ? Uhm, no, although this community is centered around a D&D-based web comic and the site hosts many play-by-post games (mainly D&D). Roleplaying is only in the IC PbP section ... although some members are kinda always in character, like Trog, or Death.

Then your question about race restrictions would also made some sense if it is about PbP RP. In those games are usually race restriction but they are different for every game and usually laid out by the DM.

Davrellana Weey
2007-10-07, 10:39 PM
Heh, thank you all for those responses. And i am sorry, if you think i assume, your all icly, types, heh, i didntr mean it like that.

Racist, and religion talks, first, i am full blooded czech, but raised to be a good, individual, i would never say any racist comments, niether would i say anything abouty religion, If i said 'religion" sucked, then i should get myself ouyt of the school i am, as its a catholic type. and, the name under my username...I think its cute, very cute.

Race restrictions, i ment, like can i be say, like a half elf, or half elf, half orc, or even, something i made up, myself. That was what i ment. also, one of the reasons, i posted my greetings was really to see who would respond, or if this place was dead.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-07, 10:45 PM
Here are a few ground rules.

1. Don't come up with new elf subraces.
2. Avoid AMEN.
3. First rule about post counts-don't talk about post counts.
4. Miko is an antagonist.
5. Belkar is Evil
6. Smilies :smallbiggrin: are :smallwink: your :smallsmile: friend :smalltongue:

Welcome to the forums. Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. Stay seated, keep your safety bar down, and enjoy the ride. Do not pass Go and do not collect 200 dollars.

Have I scared you away yet? No? Good for you. It's only a matter of time though...*slinks away into shadows*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-07, 10:48 PM
Hm... Heading towards the Town or be PBPin' yer way ta go?

And *Smacks Raistalin* Join AMEN, we need more victims slaves cattle food Members... no wait, that last one was correct...

Skippy
2007-10-07, 10:48 PM
Here are a few ground rules.

1. Don't come up with new elf subraces.
2. Avoid AMEN.
3. First rule about post counts-don't talk about post counts.
4. Miko is an antagonist.
5. Belkar is Evil
6. Smilies :smallbiggrin: are :smallwink: your :smallsmile: friend :smalltongue:

Welcome to the forums. Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. Stay seated, keep your safety bar down, and enjoy the ride. Do not pass Go and do not collect 200 dollars.

Have I scared you away yet? No? Good for you. It's only a matter of time though...*slinks away into shadows*

You forgot one thing... Watch out for white hidden text!! *Stabs*

Davrellana Weey
2007-10-07, 11:29 PM
hehehe.. ok.. I wont say Amen..and i will watch out for the white text..

Skippy
2007-10-07, 11:33 PM
hehehe.. ok.. I wont say Amen..and i will watch out for the white text..

No, it's not about saying Amen, but belonging or going anywhere near AMEN (Asociation of Mean, Evil and Nefarious).

Davrellana Weey
2007-10-08, 12:05 AM
ohh ok.. heh laterish i may make a new character that would jioin,.