PDA

View Full Version : Index [3.5] Two Questions

Thurbane
2019-06-20, 04:56 PM
No luck in the RAW thread, so I'm re-posting here:

Q 028

If I am a 9th level Monk with the Invisible Fist ACF, are the "cooldown" times of invisibility and blink tracked separately?

Q 038

Can a Tibbit in cat form verbally communicate with a Catfolk using the Feline language?

Cheers - T

Venger
2019-06-20, 05:02 PM
A28 They are tracked separately.

Where is the Feline language detailed ?

Thurbane
2019-06-20, 05:10 PM
A28 They are tracked separately.

Cool, so I could use one, and then the other on my next available immediate action. Nice.

Where is the Feline language detailed ?

This is what Dragon Compendium says:

The Feline language, a strange combination of purrs, hisses, and empathic transfers, allows tibbits to communicate with cats of all forms.

Feline is also listed as an automatic language for Catfolk in both the Miniatures Handbook, and Races of the Wild.

Venger
2019-06-20, 09:08 PM
Cool, so I could use one, and then the other on my next available immediate action. Nice.

This is what Dragon Compendium says:

Feline is also listed as an automatic language for Catfolk in both the Miniatures Handbook, and Races of the Wild.

Yes, that's correct. Stuff that functions from a communal "pool" like ninja's ki pool, specifies as such. Invisible fist doesn't, they're tracked separately.

Well in that case, they ought to be able to communicate just fine. Nice to see tibbits can do one other thing.

Segev
2019-06-21, 01:08 PM
Nice to see tibbits can do one other thing.

"One other thing?" :smallconfused: