PDA

View Full Version : Free Kid-friendly DnD Adventures and Resources!!!

dndadventures
2019-06-21, 12:37 AM
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to spread the word about my website dndadventuresforkids.com

My name is Cameron and I write free KID-FRIENDLY*adventures and provide other free resources for teachers, educators, community leaders, and parents around the world. If you or someone you know could benefit from this free content please let them know. I spend countless hours working on this content so any feedback is important to me. I am always trying to improve so kids may enjoy this content more.*

If you want to be put on my mailing list so you're notified when new free content is released, please email me at*[email protected]

Thank you!!

Brookshw
2019-06-21, 07:35 AM
Hi Cameron,

Thanks for sharing this resource! As someone who runs games for a mixed group which includes parents and their respective children, and as someone looking forward to when their own children are old enough to play, I've spent quite a bit of time thinking/worrying about how to balance adventure elements and difficulty for players across the spectrum. I haven't yet had a chance to review your materials so cannot offer feedback, but I do want to acknowledge your efforts and express my appreciation.

Regards,
Brookshw

Vogie
2019-06-21, 09:09 AM
I just started looking over your stuff, and one of the homebrew campaigns I'm writing has a candy-themed level - and I'm totally going to use your Gummy Bear and Marshmallow Beast creatures.