PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed [3.P] I swear I've seen a third party feat somewhere that adds 1 hit dice...

Von Krieger
2019-06-25, 07:05 PM
Like the title says, I swear I've seen a third party feat somewhere that adds an additional hit dice, and it's bothering me that I don't remember where it is or what it's from.

I want to say it's from a really old third-party product, like AEG's Feats, but my sleepy text searches came up with nothing. Though I did find a feat that gave +1 BAB, which may be what I'm remembering and got my wires crossed.

Has anybody heard of a silly feat like that?

MisterKaws
2019-06-25, 08:10 PM
Like the title says, I swear I've seen a third party feat somewhere that adds an additional hit dice, and it's bothering me that I don't remember where it is or what it's from.

I want to say it's from a really old third-party product, like AEG's Feats, but my sleepy text searches came up with nothing. Though I did find a feat that gave +1 BAB, which may be what I'm remembering and got my wires crossed.

Has anybody heard of a silly feat like that?

I don't think even the sillier third party publishers would let something with such a potential for disaster pass their lousy tests.

Something like this sounds like it came straight out from the twisted mind of a DnDWiki user.

Efrate
2019-06-25, 09:06 PM
I remember the +bab feat, I think there was one you could take multiple times, but it was a 3.0 splat not a 3.5 one. I think inspire greatness and psychic reformation and the like are your only 3.5 options to throw money to early entry a lot of stuff. There was a feat that gave a permanent increase to a skill of 1 rank, but I think it was FRCS regional and it was updated so it no longer works. Old cosmopolitan I think? Also forever made said skill a class class iirc.