PDA

View Full Version : What about CN?

Wiseman
2007-10-08, 08:05 AM
What abut that? and not only CN, i'm talk about all the chanel's with anime, what about that? well, here in LA (not Los Angeles... LATIN AMERICA!) don't have so much luck, our CN have only 3 or 2 anime with the most sad and pour tranlation ever, of course exist animax, but that's the only one chanel in my country who has the couraje to pass pure anime, and what about you nort american people? i have courios about the anime that u have... in internet i only can see rumour's about an adult swim who pass fullmetal alchemist, evangelion, GitS and more with a good tranlation and without edit's and cut (here our adult swim have a stric political of zero anime, evangelion die after locomotion and i never see GitS, fullmetal is part of the animax general programation, well 1 of 4 is beter that nothing) I'm waiting for u'r answer'd american people ;3

PlatinumJester
2007-10-08, 11:08 AM
www.tv-links.co.uk

Lots of anime here. Maybe you should try using full stops instead of so many commors since I found it quite hard to read but I think you want to watch anime?

Wiseman
2007-10-09, 08:03 AM
wooo, anime and cartoon are separate that a good start... eh?.... WTF?... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? u... u people can see all this anime.... now i fell envy, to much envy... and hate:smallyuk: :smallmad: :smallfurious:

Revlid
2007-10-09, 10:46 AM
www.tv-links.co.uk

Lots of anime here. Maybe you should try using full stops instead of so many commors since I found it quite hard to read but I think you want to watch anime?

I thought he was talking about a certain alignment...

Then I realised this isn't the Gaming Discussions subforum. :smallwink:

PlatinumJester
2007-10-09, 11:04 AM
wooo, anime and cartoon are separate that a good start... eh?.... WTF?... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? u... u people can see all this anime.... now i fell envy, to much envy... and hate:smallyuk: :smallmad: :smallfurious:

Well now you can watch it as well :smallcool:.

Wiseman
2007-10-10, 04:28 PM
Then I realised this isn't the Gaming Discussions subforum. :smallwink:

Maeby u'r right, maeby we need to move this topyc to other sub-forum, maeby i need kill all the people who can see onepiece un-cut, maeby not. But go back to the threatd, what channels (not CN and animax) u have in USA that have anime? i can remember in mi country a verry old channel call "magic kid's" who pass anime 24/7 like animax, of course i'm talking about a channel of mi country, and the name is not a traduction to english... strange no?

2007-10-10, 04:41 PM
This thread scares me.

PlatinumJester
2007-10-11, 05:36 AM
Maeby u'r right, maeby we need to move this topyc to other sub-forum, maeby i need kill all the people who can see onepiece un-cut, maeby not. But go back to the threatd, what channels (not CN and animax) u have in USA that have anime? i can remember in mi country a verry old channel call "magic kid's" who pass anime 24/7 like animax, of course i'm talking about a channel of mi country, and the name is not a traduction to english... strange no?

We have toonami but most of cartoon channels are only on cable or satelite :smallfrown:.

Plus one piece anime is crap compared to he manga.

Setra
2007-10-11, 05:44 AM
We have toonami but most of cartoon channels are only on cable or satelite :smallfrown:.

Plus one piece anime is crap compared to he manga.
Compared to the manga a lot of anime is crap.

FMA, Berserk, Naruto (80+ episodes of Filler in a row! I will never forgive that), Tsubasa Chronicles, etc.

Edit: On another note, compared to almost anything, the One Piece dub is crap (though it's much better now).

Cubey
2007-10-11, 07:54 AM
In my country, the best you can hope for in terms of anime is poorly dubbed Naruto (but the dub got better recently).
I watch most of my anime thanks to the internet. Hooray for internet!

PS. I know English is not your primary language (neither is mine, actually), but please don't type "you" as "u".

Wiseman
2007-10-11, 08:59 AM
PS. I know English is not your primary language (neither is mine, actually), but please don't type "you" as "u".

Sorry, chat reflex, a lot of people do that XDXDXDXDXDXD. okas lets back to the scarry trhead of horror and dead, it's comprencible that naruto has a verry poor adaptation, i mean... did u seee the naruto of europa? D:! that's scarry, and it's because the anime is made in same time that manga, and toei use a lot of other companies to make the anime, that's because the cuality is so low, and one piece.... it's your faul >_>, that cut anime is crap, and 4kid's have the faul dam it 4kid's i will killl you and ---------------------------------(censored)----------------------------------- don't censore me, u ma-----------------------------------------------------------(censored)------------------------------------------------------- i will destroy u and make with your rest --------------------------------------------------------------------------------(censored)------------------------------------------------
:smallfurious: you have won a new enemy 4kids :smallfurious:

bluish_wolf
2007-10-11, 02:07 PM
Cartoon Network rarely plays shows that I am interested, so no. You certainly aren't going to find them airing, say, Kodomo no Jikan, Lucky Star, or Sayonara Zestbou Sensei. Not just because those shows aren't licensed, mind you, but because they only run action stuff.

That's not to say I don't like action, I mean, I enjoyed home tutor/hitman Reborn! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reborn%21) It's good in moderation.

Speaking of moderation, what's the deal with their re-run obsession? I mean, how many times are you going to show the same episodes over and over again?

PlatinumJester
2007-10-11, 03:42 PM
Sorry, chat reflex, a lot of people do that XDXDXDXDXDXD. okas lets back to the scarry trhead of horror and dead, it's comprencible that naruto has a verry poor adaptation, i mean... did u seee the naruto of europa? D:! that's scarry, and it's because the anime is made in same time that manga, and toei use a lot of other companies to make the anime, that's because the cuality is so low, and one piece.... it's your faul >_>, that cut anime is crap, and 4kid's have the faul dam it 4kid's i will killl you and ---------------------------------(censored)----------------------------------- don't censore me, u ma-----------------------------------------------------------(censored)------------------------------------------------------- i will destroy u and make with your rest --------------------------------------------------------------------------------(censored)------------------------------------------------
:smallfurious: you have won a new enemy 4kids :smallfurious:

Watch Yu Gi Oh the abridged series if you hate 4Kids. It lampoons it alot and is damn funny.

Green Bean
2007-10-11, 04:15 PM
Watch Yu Gi Oh the abridged series if you hate 4Kids. It lampoons it alot and is damn funny.

Actually, I'd recommend watching the series even if you love 4Kids. Or are simply ambivalent. Just watch it. Now. :smallbiggrin:

2007-10-11, 07:02 PM
All the anime I like I got from Cartoon Network.

Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Outlaw Star

/shrug

Does that make me a tool?

bluish_wolf
2007-10-11, 07:16 PM
All the anime I like I got from Cartoon Network.

Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Outlaw Star

/shrug

Does that make me a tool?

Only if watching on TV caused you to go out and buy the DVDs.

2007-10-11, 08:09 PM
Only if watching on TV caused you to go out and buy the DVDs.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

bluish_wolf
2007-10-11, 09:17 PM
Then, yeah, they played you like a fiddle.

Wiseman
2007-10-12, 07:30 AM
In fact i was watch yu-gi-oh! (another reason to hate 4kid's, i mean... what's the big deal? the guy never lost, and olny talk about frienship and love your monster... and then he sacrifice their same monster's, what kind of TCG need to sacrifice monster to summound?) and i watch to lucky star in internet, actualy i want to see a lot of anime, there is a big list of anime that i like, and is soo big that i need to tell the list of anime that i hate to be this post a little more short, well i don't like (and wanna kill) the next anime: Demon lord dante, beastman, genma wars, dear boy's, wild 7, bael 2, mars the terminator, there are a pain in the ass and when i watch that's animes mi eye's cry blood, pleas don't watch this... orrible thing of japanese nature (because anime is to much for say)

o yea, kill something... um... am... today i'm not angry o.o, i'm only gonna to scarry "...." :smallamused: and kill him and drink their blood muajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja :smallfurious: (no... it's a joke n.n)