PDA

View Full Version : Good Character Build Planner?

stewstew5
2019-07-03, 02:43 AM
Are there any good character build planners for 5e? things that let you pre-build the whole thing, making note of feats, spells chosen, skill proficiencies, etc. to remember for later, and maybe something like a logbook so you can update it as the character levels up?

Bonus points if it includes the custom backgrounds rule, and bonus bonus points if there's homebrewing options

Mercurias
2019-07-03, 03:06 AM
The D&D Beyond character creator does a lot of that, but you have to own the resources through them in order to make use of them in the creator. Being new, I just bought my resources through D&D Beyond at the start. I don't know what your situation is, however.

stewstew5
2019-07-03, 03:13 AM
{Scrubbed}

Sparky McDibben
2019-07-03, 05:39 AM
This might sound facetious, but I save 20 versions of the character sheet - one for each level.

Man_Over_Game
2019-07-03, 10:42 AM
{scrubbed}

Terribly sorry, we can't recommend "unofficial" options for paid content. Forum rules and all that.

ChaosRonin
2019-07-04, 07:20 PM
I just use MPMB character sheet. Check out the MPMB reddit for more info.

Roland St. Jude
2019-07-05, 10:43 AM
Sheriff: This entire forum is owned, operated, and funded by an artist's creative works, so we take a particularly dim view of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. Please don't encourage or discuss or do that here. Whenever someone asks, "Is there a way to get X?" please confine your responses to legal, non-infringing sources.