PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Rogue mythic choices

Mnemius
2019-07-05, 06:04 AM
So, DM has strongly implied we have chance of going mythic in the next session of gaming.
I've been looking over mythic options for a rogue.
Mythic powers, mythic feats, mythic path abilities, oh my.

Currently a level 6 unchained rogue, sylph. (with intention to gain flying at level 9 via feat)

So Mythic trickster is obvious for path, but all these different abilities to chose from.

I'm leaning towards shadow stealth as tier 1 path ability... but I also like the transfer magic (maybe tier 2?), and No one of consequence screams fun as well. (Maybe people can evaluate and make sure I don't pick one some magic item will replace.)
I know at later tier I want the Beyond Morality just for alignment effects always treat you as nicest outcome. (I mean, immunity to blasphemy and holy word type stuff sounds fun if the campaign continues to lead towards fighting demons, devils, and celestials.)

Mythic Iron Will seems like a feat to take with first mythic feat. (I keep failing will saves...)

Any advice for a mythic rogue that well, due to the GM being ... himself, and encouraging people to play what they want... we're currently lacking a dedicated healer.

We have a warpriest of desna, some sort of throwing weapons build ranger (hunter? don't know) with a gm-blessed overgrown pet that tanks some in battle, a bard, my rogue, a wizard (with crafting feats), We had a shaman, but they died last session and are rolling a new character. (Took a full attack sequence from a zen archer mid boss...) I think they're leaning towards summoner.