PDA

View Full Version : I am trying to buy Warhammer: Total War 1 and 2 and it is not letting me. (Steam)

ngilop
2019-07-05, 05:51 PM
I added both base games to my cart as well as all the DLC content
But when i do it says that the transaction cannot be completed due to me trying to buy the same item more than once. It does not matter what I do, the same thing keeps coming up. I just want to buy the 2 base games and the 27 or so add-ons. Somebody please help me out, and let me know exactly what i need to select or deselect to get the entire game series.

This is what it states when I try to complete my purchase

You cannot complete your transaction because you are attempting to purchase an item that is already included in another packaged item in your cart. Please check your cart to verify that you are not purchasing an item multiple times. The most common cause would be purchasing DLC along with a deluxe version of a product that already includes the same DLC.

Narkis
2019-07-05, 06:31 PM
I haven't seen this error before, and I already own the game so I can't test it. The only help I can offer is A) try removing stuff in your cart one by one until the error goes away, or B) post a screenshot of your cart and/or the error so we can hopefully see what's wrong.

ngilop
2019-07-05, 07:02 PM
I haven't seen this error before, and I already own the game so I can't test it. The only help I can offer is A) try removing stuff in your cart one by one until the error goes away, or B) post a screenshot of your cart and/or the error so we can hopefully see what's wrong.

Issue was resolved.

If anybody else has this issue it is that blood for the blood god II for Warhammer 2 is not needed to be purchased if you have blood for the blood god for Warhammer.