PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever gave an "Entrance Theme" to one of your characters?

Conradine
2019-07-07, 09:04 AM
Once upon a time, whild DMing a group of young newbies I created that PC / NPC ( the master's character in short ) to guide and help the heroes. I called him Manowar.
He was a Fighter / Wizard and since he couldn't wear armor I went for the logical extreme: he fought bare chested with only mantle and mask, built up like a pro wrestler and very flamboyant about his muscles.

I gave him the Shawn Michaels "Sexy Boy" entrance ( every time a fight started and was Manowar first turn I put the music with my mp3 , with my character waving his mantle like a male stripper and making dubious gestures with the greatsword ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWbjq4voJlM

Do you ever did something similar with your favourite PCs?

Erythrina
2019-07-07, 02:09 PM
I often look for some music that suits my characters as a background theme. It is one of the significant sources for inspiration for me. I also like searching for PCs/scenes themes when I DM.
I mostly play online, though. So it's not like I actually turn on the music at the right moment. (But I think it would be cool if done right, and annoying if done wrong.)