PDA

View Full Version : Druid/Planar Shepherd advice for an evil campaign

OrkneysFinest
2019-07-10, 08:23 PM
In one of the groups I'm in the DM actually decided to run an offshoot evil campaign for his world. One of the PC characters is insanely broken. A human/unseely (spelling?) Fey, necropolitan, dread necromancer with Spellstitch. Why the DM allowed this I don't know but here we are lol. Anyhow I thought this would be great time to try a class I've always wanted to try, the planar shepherd. So I was thinking of doing a human or going complete cheese with the anthropomorphic bat, taking nightbringer initiate and going with Mabar as my plane since this is an evil campaign. Looking over the planes though are there any better suggestions? I don't want to go too game breaking (don't want to turn into a Jin from the fire plane with all the wishes or break the action economy with that one time bending plane) but I do want to keep up with that broken character though. I was thinking of going nightbringer initiate at level 1, take Mourning Mutate at level 3, natural spell at 6, and Aberration wild shape at 9 (the level we're starting at). Any and all suggestions are welcome. Also if anyone wants to suggest cool/off beat animal companions feel free!