PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a project?

Muz
2007-10-08, 06:19 PM
Okay, so I figure the odds of anyone actually saying "Sure, I'll see what I can do!" to this are slim, but it can't hurt to ask, right? :smallsmile:

I was thinking it'd be neat to have a little drawing of major PCs/NPCs in a D&D campaign I've been running for a while. The problem is that no one in the group is very good at drawing (or if they are, they've been keeping quiet! :smallwink:). I'm looking for someone who likes drawing enough to draw a group shot of maybe about 10 characters or so, based on general descriptions.

The catch is that I can't actually pay you for this, so you'd just be doing it for the love of creation. ...And 'cause I'm such a swell guy. (Not a guarantee of swellness. -Legal Dept.)

If anyone's crazy enough interested, please let me know! :smallsmile:

Edit: I was mainly thinking non-stick figures, but OOTS-style might be pretty cool, too. :smallsmile:

onasuma
2007-10-09, 12:46 AM
I can give oots style a go for you, but no promise of speed. I have a webcomic to support. *runs away before anyone notices it hasn been updated in yonks*

Muz
2007-10-09, 01:17 PM
Cool. :smallbiggrin:
I'll PM you the details.

Anyone crazy enough to try non-OOTS style?

onasuma
2007-10-09, 03:51 PM
I could... as well. Just expect them to take ages, and probably not be as good as the oots style ones.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-17, 01:07 PM
I'l try it, PM me with the details etc. or PM me with the details.
It'd be OOTS style though.

AmberVael
2007-10-17, 01:32 PM
Cool. :smallbiggrin:
I'll PM you the details.

Anyone crazy enough to try non-OOTS style?

Well, it depends on exactly what style you want, and how much effort you are expecting...

drKarling
2007-10-19, 05:32 AM
I can't promise anything, since I have a bunch of deadlines at work, but I can give it a go.
At the very least I can try at a couple of chars.

So, send me a PM with some of the descriptions and include some info on what kind of style(s) you're looking for and I'll send you some sketches over the weekend (I'll prolly be to hung over to get any real work done anyhow).
Just don't expect anything like Frazetta or Vallejo, since I'll be using Inkscape.

btw: if you have reference pictures on the desired style, it would be a great help.