PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Style Feat for Lycanthropes PEACH

TheYell
2019-07-12, 11:59 AM
So I don't see a style built around natural attacks and I thought I'd make one up.

Lycanthrope Style

Lycanthrope Style:
Prerequisites: Feral Combat Training, Improved Unarmed Strike, flurry of blows attack.

When using a natural attack in a flurry of blows, successful strikes cause additional bleed damage equal to your Strength modifier. This damage is not multiplied on a critical hit.

Frenzied Ambush:
Prerequisites: Lycanthrope Style, BAB +9

When using Lycanthrope Style, you may combine a charge with a flurry of blows attack as if using the pounce monster ability.

Roaring Finish:

Prerequisites: Lycanthrope Style, Frenzied Ambush, BAB +13, bite attack.

When making a flurry of blows attack, you may add a bite attack in place of a style strike. This must be rolled as the final attack in your flurry of blows.

Any thoughts on how this comes across?

continuumg
2019-07-13, 09:20 PM
Looks alright. The third one is a little janky. How about if the first one applied the effects of feral combat training to all your natural attacks while in the style, and then its effects were put in the 2nd feat and the pounce was moved to 3rd?

Also, it doesn't conform to the normal style feat naming conventions. nbd tho

TheYell
2019-07-14, 11:19 AM
Lycanthrope Style

Lycanthrope Style:
Prerequisites: Feral Combat Training, Improved Unarmed Strike, flurry of blows attack.

When using flurry of blows, you may apply the benefits of Feral Combat Training to all your natural attacks, not just those with Weapon Focus.

Lycanthrope Rend:
Prerequisites: Lycanthrope Style, BAB +9

When using a natural attack in a flurry of blows, successful strikes cause additional bleed damage equal to your Strength modifier. This damage is not multiplied on a critical hit.

Lycanthrope Rush:
Prerequisites: Lycanthrope Style, Lycanthrope Rend, BAB +13

When using Lycanthrope Style, you may combine a charge with a flurry of blows attack as if using the pounce monster ability.

Like that? It does seem to flow better.