PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Skaven Killing Adventure

chaosgirl
2019-07-12, 02:00 PM
Hey all:

I've been talking to some people about running some Warhammer Fantasy Role-playing and there pretty excited.

I seem to recall from my long, long ago collage games that there was an adventure where the players start off as Ratcatchers and end up involved in a giant Skaven related adventure, and I am really sure it was called "Temple of the Horned Rat".

Looking at google seems to imply that this isn't actually a thing that was published when looking at the published adventures. Anyone know if Im mis remembering the details?
Or is this just maybe an amazing campaign that my friend made-up like 20 years ago?

Thanks

Fable Wright
2019-07-12, 05:57 PM
What I can find: Playing With Fire (http://www.warpstone.org/pdfs/scenarios/playing_with_fire.pdf) is a free adventure put out by Warpstone Magazine for first career characters that involves cultists and skaven. When it was initially put out, I couldn't say.

The Paths of the Damned adventure path, starting with Ashes of Middenheim, features Skaven heavily and is a large sprawling three-book campaign that dates back to 2005, which is only 15 years ago.

rax
2019-07-12, 06:25 PM
Could have been a White Dwarf adventure if it was for 1st ed.

chaosgirl
2019-07-13, 10:47 AM
Thanks, I’ll check out some white dwarves and other magazines to see if I can find it, maybe it’s something that he just modified.

Or maybe he was just a much better storyteller of that I thought he was LOL