PDA

View Full Version : Movies Stuber

Bartmanhomer
2019-07-12, 03:08 PM
Hey everybody. I'm going to see Stuber tomorrow with a friend and I'll give you my review of the movie. :smile:

Wow nobody didn't respond. Ok, I might as well tell you my review on Stuber without double posting.

Early this morning, I went to see Stuber. It's about an Uber driver and a grizzled cop going a wild adventure with the most dangerous case of his (Uber driver) life. This movie has action and comedy. The movie was good. I actually enjoy the movie. The only problem with this movie it's just not Oscar-worthy. So I'll give this movie 4 out of 5 stars for a good movie. :smile:

Hopeless
2019-07-14, 12:19 PM
Is that the one with Drax the Destroyer with some kind of eye impediment requiring him to recruit a driver to help him?

Bartmanhomer
2019-07-14, 01:11 PM
Is that the one with Drax the Destroyer with some kind of eye impediment requiring him to recruit a driver to help him?

Yes, that's the one. :smile:

GloatingSwine
2019-07-14, 02:24 PM

Dave Bautista seems to be on a one man mission to reinvigorate the buddy cop comedy genre, with this and My Spy.

Bartmanhomer
2019-07-14, 06:18 PM
Dave Bautista seems to be on a one man mission to reinvigorate the buddy cop comedy genre, with this and My Spy.

Dave Bautista did a good job playing the cop.

weckar
2019-07-16, 03:13 AM
For some strange reason it is only playing here for one week. Love Kumail Nanjiani, though; happy to see he's getting movie roles recently.

EDIT:
So I just actually saw it and boy did that film earn its rating.
One of those films that's predictable in the right way.
"5 stars"