PDA

View Full Version : Any podcasts featuring trickery domain clerics?

RacingBreca
2019-07-19, 10:41 AM
I am wondering if there is a podcast that features a trickery domain cleric as a PC.
Which season/ episodes?
I am fascinated by the subclass and would like to listen to someone play it, and see how the DM adjudicates invoke duplicity shenanigans.
Thanks in advance.

darknite
2019-07-19, 10:56 AM
I'm pretty sure Jester in S2 Critical Role is a Trickery domain cleric.

Bobthewizard
2019-07-19, 10:59 AM
Treantmonk made a couple Youtube videos on Trickery Cleric and then played it as Lucky the Cleric with Goblin

SpanielBear
2019-07-19, 09:01 PM
Jester in series 2 of Critical Role is *absolutely* a trickery cleric. May I recommend in particular episode 31 Commerce and Chaos which (while obviously including spoilers for previous episodes) is almost a masterclass in trickery shenanigans.

Teaguethebean
2019-07-19, 10:48 PM
Jester in series 2 of Critical Role is *absolutely* a trickery cleric. May I recommend in particular episode 31 Commerce and Chaos which (while obviously including spoilers for previous episodes) is almost a masterclass in trickery shenanigans.

Is that the episode where her and Nott really mess with that Bahamut church.

Mercurias
2019-07-20, 12:29 AM
Jester in Critical Role season 2 tends Tom Use her Invoke Duplicity for distraction. Given the large scale of their battles (the CR cast is a big party of fairly experienced players), a lot of tricks are difficult in open combat.

Jester’s player, Laura Bailey, has made some pretty clutch maneuvers with the domain spells, though. In particular, she once Polymorphed the leader of a bunch of giants into a killer whale to end a pretty violent conflict while the party’s other cleric, who spoke giant, used the lull in violence and presence of a Charm Monster Spell to negotiate terms.