PDA

View Full Version : Garyx's Insanity

Bartmanhomer
2019-07-19, 09:51 PM
Have the Red Dragon Deity, Garyx always been insane or mentally unstable? There's only one theory that I can think of which leads to Garyx madness: His sister Hlal pulls a horrible prank to Garyx which he went completely insane. That's one theory of Garyx insanity. :confused:

weckar
2019-07-19, 10:10 PM
I think the main theory is that he stayed on pandemonium a biiit too long. Nobody does that and comes back truly sane.

Venger
2019-07-19, 10:14 PM
the only thing I've been able to find theorizes he might've gone nuts from living in pandemonium for a long time.

Bartmanhomer
2019-07-19, 10:14 PM
I think the main theory is that he stayed on pandemonium a biiit too long. Nobody does that and comes back truly sane.

Well it's better than Hlal's horrible prank theory, I'll give you that. :amused:

weckar
2019-07-19, 10:17 PM
Plus, pranks are only a very small part of what Hlal does, so I am not sure where that theory even comes from.

Venger
2019-07-19, 10:21 PM
these sorts of deity and history based questions might be good in the planar trivia thread. those guys know a lot about this kind of stuff.

Bartmanhomer
2019-07-19, 10:23 PM
Plus, pranks are only a very small part of what Hlal does, so I am not sure where that theory even comes from.I was just throwing some wacky guesses

these sorts of deity and history based questions might be good in the planar trivia thread. those guys know a lot about this kind of stuff.Wait there's a thread like that? :confused:

MisterKaws
2019-07-19, 10:43 PM
Wait there's a thread like that? :confused:

Afroakuma's planar & etc thread. It's constantly on the first page of this subforum. Just look for it.

Venger
2019-07-19, 11:07 PM
I was just throwing some wacky guesses

Wait there's a thread like that? :confused:

yeah (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?527699-afroakuma-s-Planar-And-Other-Oddities-Questions-Thread-VII) it's useful for these sorts of questions. think of it as simple raw, but for planar lore. the op describes it in more detail