PDA

View Full Version : Speculation Primary and secondary domains

Teaguethebean
2019-07-20, 07:32 AM
Hello fellow gamers I have been thinking on a way to make each cleric feel more unique to there god through two domains similarly to how 3.5 did it but I realize that 3.5 domains did far less so I am thinking of potentially completely overhauling the cleric domains into 2 lists primary and secondary domains and just taking features of the corresponding levels like for instance a cleric could worship pelor and be a light life cleric but the main thing I am stuck on is which domains would be considered secondary and which would be considered primary. I am kinda unsure on how to separate them so I came to yall for help. Thanks:smallsmile:

nickl_2000
2019-07-20, 08:04 AM
If it were me. I would change the domain spell lists to only give 1 spell. Then the secondary domain just gives the domain spells and not other domain features.

No added power and you still get the feel of it.

Teaguethebean
2019-07-20, 12:34 PM
If it were me. I would change the domain spell lists to only give 1 spell. Then the secondary domain just gives the domain spells and not other domain features.

That actually is a great idea and then people can mix and match as they choose thanks

PhantomSoul
2019-07-20, 01:16 PM

Secondary Trickster domain <3

But that seems like a fun way to do it