PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Path of war Steel-Fist commando Questions

Nosta
2019-07-20, 10:06 AM
Build plan is to focus on Poisons and Steel serpent Maneuvers

Race - Vishkanya
Class - Strait Warlord (Steel_fist)

Or I was wondering if Hidden Blade Unchained rogue 3 / Steel Fist commando 12 would be any good

Mainly cause I was thinking of taking Treacherous Toxin

Considering Steel serpent has some sneak attack stuff

is this any good or should i forget it?

also can some one tell me my unarmed damage of my Steel fist commando?

Elricaltovilla
2019-07-20, 01:03 PM
Use a steelfist commando Warlord, focus on Mithral Current, Steel Serpent and Riven Hourglass. You'll have to trait into Mithral Current, but with it you can pick up the Silver Fang Initiate feat, which will boost the ability score damage of your steel serpent maneuvers.

Nosta
2019-07-20, 02:02 PM
Use a steelfist commando Warlord, focus on Mithral Current, Steel Serpent and Riven Hourglass. You'll have to trait into Mithral Current, but with it you can pick up the Silver Fang Initiate feat, which will boost the ability score damage of your steel serpent maneuvers.

I see o.o

do you have any Advice on Other feats I should Take?

I could really use the help

Efrate
2019-07-20, 06:38 PM
Veiled moon style is amazing, take that as your 3rd Ievel feat unless you have a super good reason not to. You can avoid most AoOs and if you are going into veiled moon anyways there is no reason not too. If you are using light weapons weapon finesse and deadly agility are pretty mandatory.

Nosta
2019-07-20, 08:36 PM
Mithral Current, Steel Serpent and Riven Hourglass. Huh? Sounds Cool

My character will start at level 15th

can I get some Advice on what Maneuvers I should choose?

also Question: if a steel serpent Boost adds ability damage to an attack and I use some method of attacking more than one foe at once do all hit foe's take the ability damage?

Azoth
2019-07-20, 08:49 PM
If you can use Akashic Mysteries or even just The Rajah PDF. Spending 2(eventually 3) feats and some gold is well worth it for the title veil "The Venomous".

It makes all of your attacks coated in a poison with a scaling DC that you can change the save, type, and ability damaged as a swift action. It also raises the DC of poisons and Steel Serpent Manuevers by an amount equal to the invested essence.

When you can bind it at level 17, you ignore poison immunity and immunity to ability damage flat out.

The feats are Narcissism (so you can shape it on yourself), and Extra Essence (so you can boost the abilities), at 17 you want to take Access Higher Chakra Slot so you can bind it.

You can increase the essence in it by 1(8K), 2(32K), or 3(72.8K) by wearing an Akashic Catalyst in your Belt slot.

Nosta
2019-07-20, 08:57 PM
If you can use Akashic Mysteries or even just The Rajah PDF. Spending 2(eventually 3) feats and some gold is well worth it for the title veil "The Venomous".

It makes all of your attacks coated in a poison with a scaling DC that you can change the save, type, and ability damaged as a swift action. It also raises the DC of poisons and Steel Serpent Manuevers by an amount equal to the invested essence.

When you can bind it at level 17, you ignore poison immunity and immunity to ability damage flat out.

The feats are Narcissism (so you can shape it on yourself), and Extra Essence (so you can boost the abilities), at 17 you want to take Access Higher Chakra Slot so you can bind it.

You can increase the essence in it by 1(8K), 2(32K), or 3(72.8K) by wearing an Akashic Catalyst in your Belt slot.

oh this i did not know but some to good :D
Can I Get some Build Advice on this?

Feats?
Maneuvers?

Nosta
2019-07-20, 09:02 PM

never mind don't have access. My group uses the pfsrd for our games :/ and i can't find it there

Nosta
2019-07-20, 09:10 PM
Back to the Steel Fist commando

Using Mithral current , Riven Hour glass & Steel Serpent

How many of each level of maneuvers should I have under my belt?

I get confused on this part

Nosta
2019-07-22, 12:46 PM
I am working on a Assassin / Type character who uses poisons

Planning a level 15 Steel-Fist commando Vishkanya Character

and could use advice on My Stances

I am focusing on Mithral Current / Riven hour glass and steel serpent

I know I want to take the 1st level poisoner stance from steel serpent but some of my other stances I am unsure off

Eldaran
2019-07-22, 08:59 PM
Given that you're 15th level I'd highly recommend the 8th level Riven Hourglass stance called God of the Hourglass, the extra standard action basically doubles your damage output. Other than that I'd pick up a utility or defensive stance.