PDA

View Full Version : Deity stat blocks

AthasianWarlock
2019-07-25, 10:07 PM
Are there any official stat-ed deities outside of Deity and Demigods and Faiths and Pantheons?

Venger
2019-07-25, 10:12 PM
yeah, there's a couple here and there, such as the beggar god from I think cityscape web enhancement, noteworthy for being statted out at lvl 1, being the easiest god to kill, beating out imhotep by a wide margin in a setting with a zero-sum pool of divine mana ao makes you fight over.

is there something specific you're looking for?

Bohandas
2019-07-26, 08:47 AM
There's one in the Dungeon Magazine adventure "Quicksilver Hourglass"

EDIT:
Dungeon Magazine #123 pg.75

ViperMagnum357
2019-07-26, 08:52 AM
There are some in Dragon Magazine, as well-offhand, I remember Iuz was statted out in one issue.

Bohandas
2019-07-26, 09:08 AM
There are some in Dragon Magazine, as well-offhand, I remember Iuz was statted out in one issue.

That's right! Iuz, Pholtus, Rao, and Tharizdun; in Dragon 294

ShurikVch
2019-08-07, 05:33 AM
Kyuss is in the Dungeon #135 ("Dawn of a New Age", Age of Worms Adventure Path)

Awakeninfinity
2019-08-07, 05:49 AM
Faiths and Pantheons has various Faerūn deities started out.

Malphegor
2019-08-07, 05:58 AM
Does the avatar of Bullwinkle Cas count? Very early on in Heroes of Horror. (I'm not sure if the avatar of a god counts as a god?)

ShurikVch
2019-08-09, 11:30 PM
Call of Cthulhu d20 have stat blocks for some Cthulhu Mythos deities

Āmesang
2019-08-10, 07:53 AM
One thing I can't recall seeing were "racial class skills" listed for deities (such as the skills listed for balors, titans, &c are considered "class skills" for them). The last time I attempted to stat out a deity from scratch I treated all skills as class skills for those with 20 outsider HD, but only with regards to their racial HD (so skills related to classes were treated normally).

Bohandas
2019-08-10, 11:31 AM
yeah, there's a couple here and there, such as the beggar god from I think cityscape web enhancement

Actually, Erbin was from the Deities & Demigods web enhancement

Silvercrys
2019-08-10, 12:01 PM
One thing I can't recall seeing were "racial class skills" listed for deities (such as the skills listed for balors, titans, &c are considered "class skills" for them). The last time I attempted to stat out a deity from scratch I treated all skills as class skills for those with 20 outsider HD, but only with regards to their racial HD (so skills related to classes were treated normally).Another alternative would be to give them whatever class skills they have from their classes as class skills for their racial hit dice, but it probably doesn't matter terribly unless your players are going to become deities and you're planning on granting them outsider hit dice to go with their divine ranks.