PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Weapon Art?

Mad Bishop
2019-07-26, 04:42 PM
Hey all,
I'm sure there have been a plethora of threads already with people posting their amazing weapon art for the Forum to see but I am having trouble locating such a thread. Searching for written content is fairly easy but searching of images is not so and my searches for things such as "Weapon Art" or "Weapon Images" have turned up nothing. I am looking for any mega-threads like this one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?525214-Dungeons-and-Dreamboats-VIII-Bulletproof-Nudity&highlight=Nudity) but of weapon designs and art. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.

Berenger
2019-07-26, 06:01 PM
Im not aware of such a thread, but searches at Pinterest and artstation.com tend to give good results.

hoaiphong123
2019-08-08, 10:03 PM
use Google or Pinterest, you can find it

Vykryl
2019-08-10, 04:58 AM
Not sure exactly what kind of weapon images your looking for, but this may help.

https://pin.it/2czhlfmkm6nq4d

Mutazoia
2019-08-11, 10:51 AM
Pintrest is evil, and should die a horrible, fiery death.

Search on deviantart.com for starters.

Imbalance
2019-08-11, 11:50 AM
Search Kit Rae

Pleh
2019-08-11, 02:35 PM

What? Why?

Vykryl
2019-08-11, 05:21 PM

Search on deviantart.com for starters.

Theres a lot of trash on Deviantart as well

Mutazoia
2019-08-11, 09:37 PM
Theres a lot of trash on Deviantart as well

Yes, but pintrest takes things that you would normally be able to find with a google search, and buries it under a ton of pintrest hits, and locks it away unless you sign up for a pintrest account

Vykryl
2019-08-12, 01:03 AM
I do hold pinterest a nuisance as well. I gave in when the majority of my Google searches led to pinterest. My luck in finding what I want on Deviantart hasn't been the best either.

I'm more frustrated with the ridicules anime and warcraft art I run into no matter where I search. That board I linked is one of mine and mostly real world weapons, roughly sorted by type.

Kaptin Keen
2019-08-12, 06:40 AM
I sign up with no thing that tries to force me to. No exceptions. I also quite simply stay away from sites that try to force me to disable my adblocker.

On topic, if I know what it is I want, it's usually easy to find on google. But if I'm looking for ... something that cannot be narrowly defined, or something that's swamped by popular culture references, it can be straight up impossible.