PDA

View Full Version : Arcadia question 3.x

DwarvenWarCorgi
2019-07-30, 01:22 PM
Hey all, I know I've seen it before, and I've seen it mentioned on the forum, I remember a quote from a book that says "(you) can buy any Weapon in Clangeddins mountain." I've checked planar handbook and manual of planes, but I can't find it now. If anyone knows where it is offhand I'd appreciate it. Party Paladin has been saving for a holy devaastator for some time, now that we're closing in on level 20 and also happen to be on Arcadia, he's hoping to grab one, but DM is being a stickler.

Thurbane
2019-07-30, 06:03 PM
Might be this quote from the DMG:

Though Mount Clangeddin is only a small city, weapons of any price can be bought (but not sold) here.

Asmotherion
2019-07-30, 06:12 PM
Might be this quote from the DMG:

in all fairness the quote may as well be refearing to mundane weapons and including masterwor and Exotic ones.

unless your DM is willing to allow the interpretation to include magic weapons he can go with that reading and still be completelly RAW.

i do believe however that the intention behind it was to include magic weapons.

DwarvenWarCorgi
2019-07-30, 06:57 PM
That's the quote. Thanks. Agreed he still might not go with it, but I was starting to think I had imagined the text. Halfway between 19 and 20 is only a little early for an epic weapon and the entire campaign has been extremely high magic and a total arms race across the table, but we're all enjoying it and that's all that matters.