PDA

View Full Version : Cool build I probably didn't come up with - the rageshift wilder

Heavenblade
2019-08-02, 09:37 AM
Ok. so basically, after I did some research, I came up with a build which I think is pretty cool, but I'd be glad for some help in refining t/optimizing it.

The basic character is a shifter wilder 7/weretouched master 3/extreme explorer 3/sanctified mind 1/bear warrior 5

This character picks up as many shifter feats as possible, a vicious weapon, and chooses a wolverine as her animal for the weretouched master class.

While fighting, in addition to using a torc of power preservation and bestow power in order to regain PP, this character can do the following.

1.Start shifting
2.use a wild surge (maybe with bestow power)
3.if needed, use the vicious weapon property in order to rage for 1 round, turning into a brown bear.
4. just keep using powers, refill PP pool with bestow power if needed, in order to keep my shifting up and running for as long as possible using wild surge.

In addition, using the extreme explorer levels and the Raging luck feat, this character can basically gain an extra move action each round, which can be used to semi-pounce, to regain psionic focus using psionic meditation, or to get rid of the negative effects of wild surge using the sanctified mind levels.

what do ya say?