PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Fire Emblem material (PEACH)

Lil Mordecai
2019-08-02, 05:03 PM
This is my first time making DnD 5e homebrew (also first time posting here), and in honor of the new Fire Emblem game I thought I'd share this and try to get some feedback on it before adding stuff related to the new game!

In the homebrew I linked I made one subclass for each of the 12 main classes, and I mention which Fire Emblem classes are the inspirations for which archetype. I mainly drew from the newer games, so Awakening on, and tried to incorporate the skills and flavor of those classes. Also, I made one new race (Laguz, based on all the beast-shaping classes like Kitsune and Taguel), and one new class (Dragoon, sort of the catch-all for all of the mounted classes in Fire Emblem).

I'd really appreciate feedback on whether anything seems to overpowered/underpowered, and if I got any terminology wrong (I'm more familiar with Pathfinder). I'd also love feedback from both people who are fans of the Fire Emblem games, to tell me if the adaptation seems accurate, and from people who have never played the Fire Emblem games, to tell me if it seems fun to play even without knowing the games.

(Credit to Homebrewery for format, creators of Fire Emblem for material, etc.)

https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/SkmFhpZVxB