PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a prestige class

arkol
2007-10-10, 09:04 PM
I'm looking for a prestige class. A particular one. I don't know the name or the book it is from. To tell you the truth it might even be a template.

All I know is that the flavour is something along the lines of "good ghosts that guard locations".

The name is something along the lines of Deathless Guardian, but this could be wrong.

Anyone knows where this is from and the exact name?

Thanks

Starsinger
2007-10-10, 09:14 PM
Sounds to me like the Deathless from uhh.. Book of Exalted Deeds.. Also there are deathless in eberron.. but generally yeah, "Good Ghost" means Deathless. I think it's a template/creature.. but I'm not entirely sure either.

arkol
2007-10-10, 09:37 PM
I've checked and it's not that...

Chineselegolas
2007-10-10, 09:39 PM
The Deathless type sounds like it would be what the creature becomes... But can't find ways to become it. Beyond 'Sacred Watcher', but that guards a person, not a location.

And I think it was elf related... but not sure on that point.

Thomix
2007-10-10, 09:42 PM
Tomb Warden ( Libris Mortis p. 58), but it's don't have to be good. The only alignment limitation is nonchaotic.

This PrC give bonus to a undead that guard a tomb, a greveyard, or something else where some deads are resting.

I don't know if that's what you seek...

CASTLEMIKE
2007-10-11, 01:18 AM
It could also be the "Sacred Watcher" from Book of Exalted Deeds.

RTGoodman
2007-10-11, 10:52 AM
Book of Exalted Deeds also has the Risen Martyr. IT's basically a PrC that makes you a ghost for 10 levels in order to fulfill some purpose. I think type changes to Deathless (also in BoED, as has been mentioned), and they get a lot of protective stuff. Of course, if you have ten levels in the PrC and gain enough XP to go up another level, you're taken away to the upper planes.