PDA

View Full Version : Resilient: Dex for Fighter (Samurai)?

Rdothodgson
2019-08-05, 01:31 AM
I'm building out a Fighter: Samurai and trying to decide whether it's worth it to take resilient: Dexterity (since this class gains proficiency to wisdom saving throws as a class feature).

That would give me proficiency on STR, DEX, CON, and WIS throws... alternatively, I could take lucky or another +2 CON

In the long-term, what would serve me better?

Dork_Forge
2019-08-05, 01:57 AM
I'm building out a Fighter: Samurai and trying to decide whether it's worth it to take resilient: Dexterity (since this class gains proficiency to wisdom saving throws as a class feature).

That would give me proficiency on STR, DEX, CON, and WIS throws... alternatively, I could take lucky or another +2 CON

In the long term Lucky or another feat would probably serve you better. In terms of the Con boost, you don't need to maintain concentration and already have Con save prof, so you're just taking it for hp, at which point you'd be better off with the Tough feat.

LudicSavant
2019-08-05, 04:33 AM

Leaving out a crucial data point here: is Resilient raising your main attack stat from an odd number to an even number?