PDA

View Full Version : Monster for Every Season - what would you like to see filled?

deworde
2019-08-05, 05:09 AM
I don't think there's an actual mini for Half-Orc Fighters in the (original 4) AMFES'.

Have I missed one, is this in Sprinvg v2, and if not, recommendation for an "as-like" replacement?

And which gaps would *you* like to see filled in future editions?

AchtungNight
2019-08-14, 07:36 PM
I want more dinosaurs. How would Rich draw a Stegosaurus?

Squire Doodad
2019-08-14, 07:43 PM
I want more dinosaurs. How would Rich draw a Stegosaurus?

Well, I'd assume that as a cartoonist he'd include the Thagomizer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thagomizer).

SlashDash
2019-08-15, 04:39 AM
Vampires, of course!

Especially more bat dwarves!

Seriously how is that not on a t-shirt?

JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

The Aboleth
2019-08-15, 08:52 PM
I suggested this in the last AMFES thread, but I'd really like Rich to include Mimic parts--arms, mouth, eyes, etc--that we can cut out and then tape/glue to other minis (like the weapon racks, cauldron, and other "regular" stuff). Currently the only Mimic in the sets looks like a treasure chest, and my players are now always suspicious of chests because they know I only have a treasure chest-shaped Mimic mini. Being able to customize Mimics would be great!

TriciaOso
2019-08-16, 09:42 AM
Monks would be good! I know Birdfolk will be the summer set.

Maybe some vehicles? Carts, chariots, etc.

I also had trouble finding a good figure for a warlock - maybe some kind of soulknife/eldritch knight/warlock/gish set.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECD26q1UcAE011E?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

(My box o' enemies for an upcoming game)

Mightymosy
2019-08-18, 03:19 AM
These cute riding birds are enemies?
:-(

Gluteus_Maximus
2019-08-18, 04:43 AM

Judging by the fact there's a peasant in there, I think they mean mostly enemies.

And I'd like to see... The weirder kinds of dragons, from the older editions. Like brown dragons, which have no wings, or astral dragons

Wizard_Lizard
2019-08-18, 05:45 AM
I would like to see eitger a hydranaga or a hydrangeaa.

Squire Doodad
2019-08-18, 09:01 AM

Kweh!

I don't think those are meant to have to be foes, because the harnesses suggest they are meant to be ridden.
While there could be a frightful hobgoblin that is riding on the back of the gentle Gastornis bird, they are also one of the friendlier-looking riding creatures. More likely they would be used as an alternative to horses for the party/"good guys".

TriciaOso
2019-08-19, 09:20 AM

They were enemy mounts, which were swiftly commandeered by the PCs after their victory.

Judging by the fact there's a peasant in there, I think they mean mostly enemies.

The peasant was working with the bandits to lead them into an ambush!

Squire Doodad
2019-09-07, 05:46 PM
The peasant was working with the bandits to lead them into an ambush!

And then that means the werewolf bartender was the peasant's liaison into the bandit underworld! It all makes sense!