PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Mythic Mystic Theurge

Lloyd-Starbuck
2019-08-10, 11:22 AM
Hi everyone. I need some help on a character build I working on. so in our current pathfinder horror mystic campaign we are currently lv7 and about to go into a big boss battle, unfortunately my current character has rolled a couple natural ones in a roll and is entering this battle with nasty penalties and I fear that he wont survive. so just in case i'm making a back up character if things go bad. since I usually play melee and my party is lacking a strong arcane and divine role I had a cool idea for a mystic theurge, i'm making a scion of humanity aasimar planar heritage tiefling (gm approved :smallcool:), who wields divine magic as his aasimar side and arcane magic as his tiefling side.
I heard that mystic theurge are not that great, but i think it would be a fun character idea to try out.

since i don't play caster very often i got a few questions.

1. I plan on going wizard/cleric since stats are not a problem for me. so what would be good archetypes for both of those classes?
2. since i'm starting at lv7, what would be some good feats to take?
3. im allowed to take one 3rd party feat(dm aproval required). what would be a good feat for my theurge? I was thinking of improve caster level from kobold press, but since there is so much 3rd party material a wasnt sure.

both the race and classes are set, but I'll be thankful for any advice and ideas that would help me build this character.