PDA

View Full Version : Player Help What tools should my lizard folk learn how to use?

FoxWolFrostFire
2019-08-12, 03:56 AM
So, he is a fairly naive, simple person. A nature cleric who's god is unknown right now. (Sirrion) I've been wanting him to learn a tool or something. I wanted it to be more on creative side of things. Something where he can make simple but pretty things. (More so colorful) I was thinking Jewelers or maybe some form of stone carving kit. But I'm open to other ideas

Some notes, He is very curious and was more or less kicked out of his tribe for having the full emotional spectrum as opposed to the normal Lizardfolk simple instincts.

Also I know Sirrion is the god of Alchemy but I was going todo that after the god was more or less properly revealed to him. Maybe. Not sure.

Tensaru
2019-08-12, 08:22 AM
Go with the cooking tools.
Lizardfolk can eat anything so you can use your creativity to turn that goblin you just killed into a tasty treat for yourself and your party. Claim to be a great chef who works with exotic foods to gain audience with nobility. Sell commoners "Pickled Dragon Member" as a fertility aid.
There are lots of things you can do with cooking if you aren't concerned with what you're eating or what it came from.
Cooking also goes well with alchemy. You could mix potions into your dishes for a unique way to heal or buff up the party.