PDA

View Full Version : Recent (1173 & 1174) comic (apparent) minor errata

2.5 cats
2019-08-13, 01:16 PM
Sometimes when the Giant post a comic there are minor errors which are quickly fixed. These appear to still be there, and I'm posting on a thread in the hope that he's aware of them, so that, as his option, they could be fixed before the book comes out.

- In comic 1172 Sigdi is carrying the ax which Logan has knocked out of the guard's hands in 1169. However, in 1173 and 1174 she is using her original ax, despite there being (IMHO) no plausible way she could have switched axes between comics. You can see the difference because her original ax has a hook behind the shaft, whereas the guard ax she had in 1172 has nothing in that place.

- In comic 1173, the panel featuring the page of the rule book, the second-to-last word of the top (partial) paragraph reads "possiblt" rather than (I'm guessing) "possible".

Pretty sure this posting doesn't violate forum rules. Please scrub and my apologies if it does. For that matter, it could be scrubbed once those are fixed, or if they're decided to be not worth fixing.

brian 333
2019-08-13, 05:31 PM
"possiblt" isn't a typo, it's a typesetter's error used to prevent mass copyright violations by simply replicating the published work with a 'Quill of Copying'© then selling it as a competing publication.

mjasghar
2019-08-13, 08:55 PM
All have been noted in the relevant threads
The axe issue was acknowledged as a genuine mistake
The spelling error has had no official response I know of