PDA

View Full Version : Optimization [3.5] Healer - Plant Domain

Thurbane
2019-08-21, 05:10 PM
I feel like I've been spamming build advice threads a bit lately, but I felt this went a bit beyond the scope of the Simple RAW Thread.

Relatively simple one: what's the most straightforward way for a Healer to access the Plant Domain? Preferably with no lost casting levels, and as little PrCing/multiclassing as possible.

Divine Disciple 4 or Contemplative 6 are more levels than I was hoping to spend outside of Healer.

For this particular build, assume that Touchstones/Catalogs of Enlightenment are not available.

The character in question has to be a High Elf, if that makes any difference.

Cheers - T

Contemplative 1 and 6. :smallredface: Oh well, other options I may not have considered?

ShurikVch
2019-08-21, 05:23 PM
What's up with the Contemplative 1? Already used?

Also, at the cost of CL - Divine Agent 1, or Sovereign Speaker 1

Thurbane
2019-08-21, 05:37 PM
What's up with the Contemplative 1? Already used?

Also, at the cost of CL - Divine Agent 1, or Sovereign Speaker 1

Urgh...I feel like a doofus. I was misreading the Lists of Stuff. Either Contemplative or Divine Disciple would be perfectly fine for my purposes.

Thurbane
2019-08-21, 06:56 PM
Side question: is there any Initiate feats for a deity that offers the Plant domain?

I found Initiate of Obad-hai (Dragon 342), but I generally don't use Dragon material.

ShurikVch
2019-08-21, 07:23 PM
Initiate of Nature (Player's Guide to Faerūn) - Eldath, Mielikki, or Silvanus //Unfortunately, by RAW, required Cleric or Druid