PDA

View Full Version : New non-AL campaign character figure

ZorroGames
2019-08-22, 11:24 AM
Okay, the AL campaigns are farther away than my almost 70 year old eyes prefer so I am looking at a non-AL campaign of the Dungeon of the Mad Mage (PC started at 5th level) and not feeling the fun with my V. Human EK. Seems so mundane with this magic front loaded party.

Party (5th level mostly) has: HD Cleric, Human (?) looking That uses Unseen Servant to carry torches for female Wizard, another -Tiefling - Wizard, Some dark vision race Rogue with Sharpshooter and CBE ( have ask how that happens at 5th,) TWO Paladins (one brand new player to party with some dark vision race character and Dragonborn with glowing mace for light,) and my V. Human.

Thinking of replacing for “never played a Barbarian before” reasons with a MD Barbarian, Elk Totem (for flavor.)

15 foot while raging movement, Fast Move 10 feet means possible maximum of 50 feet move when raging.

ST 17+2+1 at 4th
DE 14
Co 17+2+1 at 4th
IN 8
WI 10
CH 8

Shield, no Armor, Warhammer; Outlander.

Skills Athletics, Survival; Perception, Animal Handling (Elk herder nomadic tribe.)

AC Unarmored (still has old Scale to trade/sell) 10+2 DE+4 CO+2 Shield= 18. Not bad but not great AC perhaps. Same as Breastplate and Shield with 14 DE.

Needs Resilient Wisdom eventually per conventional GITP wisdom.

Remember this is “flavor” character with optimization tertiary to playing a (secondarily) MD (primarily) Barbarian.

Comments?