PDA

View Full Version : Player Help The "All Seeing" Warlock

SpicyBoi_Nezu
2019-08-28, 09:08 AM
I had the magnificent idea to play as a warlock, who exclusively chooses invocations involving his sight and knowledge, Like All Seeing Eyes, Devil's sight, Draconic Knowledge, and Otherworldly Whispers. This is because he is a librarian, and we are playing in a more role-play heavy campaign. He is a high elf, and my DM is allowing him to substitute his 6th stat (Nobility) for all of his Warlock abilities.

I need a list of as many different glasses/goggles or sight based magic items as you can, while optimizing spot, search, knowledge, and the such. Also the ability to speak all languages would be helpful.

p.s.
He plans on spending all of his feats to gain extra invocations

Particle_Man
2019-08-28, 10:04 AM
Maybe take a few invocations that are supplementary, like the darkness one (I can see but you can’t, a la Doctor Midnight) and Warlock’s Call (to warm distant buddies of what you see).

Zaq
2019-08-28, 11:20 AM
Maybe look into grafts? There are a few that provide enhanced senses. I forget the details, but I recall the draconic graft that grants blindsense being relatively affordable by mid-levels.

Also, if you can swing ranks in K: Religion, pick up Fell Conspiracy in Exemplars of Evil (it’s not an evil feat). You can thank me later.

Troacctid
2019-08-28, 12:43 PM
Check out my Warlockopedia if you haven't already. It comes with a very comprehensive item section.