PDA

View Full Version : Help me with a Dragon build :) Pathfinder

ngilop
2019-09-03, 08:01 PM
Hey guys..

SO I am doing something different and just want to make sure I am going down the right path.

I want to make a Great Wyrm Copper half silver Dragon rogue 3

he is unique (read: singular) so 25 point buy.

STAT BASE PB/DRAGON BASE/GREAT WYRM/HALF DRAGON=Final(attribute bonus)
STR 7/+0/+26/+8=41(+15)
DEX 15/+6/-8/+0=13(+1)
CON 16/+2/+14/+6=41(+15)
INT 12/+2/+12/+2=28(+9)
WIS 14/+2/+12/+0=28(+9)
CHA 14/+2/+12/+2=30(+10)

So, if I am doing this right (natural armor maths) his NA comes out to +41

He gets a sorcerer level of 19 also his 3 levels of rogue So, of course I need some help picking out spells and feats with his 26 HD. I am thinking that since this guy is legendary smacking on a free leadership.

Immune to acid and Cold, but I guess I take more damage from fire and lightning :smallsigh:

I get a 24d6 line of acid, a slow gas, and a 26d6 cone of cold that I can use once a day

I think I want some cool Silmuacrums as guardians to my lair. as that will be fun.

Silvercrys
2019-09-03, 08:32 PM
Hey guys..

SO I am doing something different and just want to make sure I am going down the right path.

I want to make a Great Wyrm Copper half silver Dragon rogue 3

he is unique (read: singular) so 25 point buy.

STAT BASE PB/DRAGON BASE/GREAT WYRM/HALF DRAGON=Final(attribute bonus)
STR 7/+0/+26/+8=41(+15)
DEX 15/+6/-8/+0=13(+1)
CON 16/+2/+14/+6=41(+15)
INT 12/+2/+12/+2=28(+9)
WIS 14/+2/+12/+0=28(+9)
CHA 14/+2/+12/+2=30(+10)

So, if I am doing this right (natural armor maths) his NA comes out to +41

He gets a sorcerer level of 19 also his 3 levels of rogue So, of course I need some help picking out spells and feats with his 26 HD. I am thinking that since this guy is legendary smacking on a free leadership.

Immune to acid and Cold, but I guess I take more damage from fire and lightning :smallsigh:

I get a 24d6 line of acid, a slow gas, and a 26d6 cone of cold that I can use once a day

I think I want some cool Silmuacrums as guardians to my lair. as that will be fun.Is this a PC for an all-dragons or above-level-20 game or some-such? Or a recurring NPC/Quest Giver? An antagonist?

Any particular reason for Rogue 3? Are you pretty set on those levels and just want ideas for feats and spells?

Combat Reflexes should be pretty good with your reach, particularly if you can cast Wish to start with a +5 inherent bonus to all of your stats before the game starts.

Multiattack is pretty good with all of your natural weapon attacks.

Requires Stealthy as a prereq, but Nightstalker allows you to ignore the size penalty to Hide checks, should be good for a very large Rogue.

I don't build a ton of monsters so I don't have much more than that for you, sorry.

ngilop
2019-09-03, 08:55 PM
Is this a PC for an all-dragons or above-level-20 game or some-such? Or a recurring NPC/Quest Giver? An antagonist?

Any particular reason for Rogue 3? Are you pretty set on those levels and just want ideas for feats and spells?

Combat Reflexes should be pretty good with your reach, particularly if you can cast Wish to start with a +5 inherent bonus to all of your stats before the game starts.

Multiattack is pretty good with all of your natural weapon attacks.

Requires Stealthy as a prereq, but Nightstalker allows you to ignore the size penalty to Hide checks, should be good for a very large Rogue.

I don't build a ton of monsters so I don't have much more than that for you, sorry.

Well a kind of PC/Antagonist.

It is a dual campaign of sorts. Each gets to make a cool dragon with parameters CR 30, which I think I mathed right 26 from GW copper +2 from half dragon and +2 for rogue 3. I just went with rogue because I am imagine my guy as being sneaky prankster.