PDA

View Full Version : Can beast claws weapon be made of deep crystal

Shanksifer
2019-09-05, 10:12 PM
So I am unsure whether or not I can use beast claws as in the weapon and have them be made of deep crystal does anyone know and if so where I can find it. Thanks

DrMotives
2019-09-06, 01:24 AM
Not sure exactly what you mean by beast claws, I'm not familiar with a weapon with that exact name. There are a few claw-like weapons, like a claw bracer (FRCS), punching dagger, panther claw, spiked gauntlet. Any of these weapons can be made of deep crystal, because deep crystal replaces metal in weapons, and all of these weapons normally have metal blades/spikes.

StSword
2019-09-06, 02:17 AM
Not sure exactly what you mean by beast claws, I'm not familiar with a weapon with that exact name. There are a few claw-like weapons, like a claw bracer (FRCS), punching dagger, panther claw, spiked gauntlet. Any of these weapons can be made of deep crystal, because deep crystal replaces metal in weapons, and all of these weapons normally have metal blades/spikes.

I believe they would be referring to the Beast Claws magic weapon from Savage Species +1 spiked gauntlets that give 2 +1 claw attacks. If the wearer already has claw natural attacks, the bonus becomes +2 and the claw attack gets an additional +1d6 damage.

And I see no reason why beast claws couldn't be made with a deep crystal spiked gauntlet.

Shanksifer
2019-09-06, 07:53 AM
Awesome thanks guy I appreciate the help