PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Passive healing

keeper2161
2019-09-11, 07:27 PM
One of my players wants to have some way to passively heal themselves. They don't want to use a vampiric weapon because they have multiple weapons and having them all vampiric is expensive. What are the ways for them to do this?

Kitsuneymg
2019-09-11, 07:54 PM
Boots of the earth
Paladin
3pp, radiant dawn discipline’s spoils of war.
3pp, elemental flux stance
3pp, double Life revitalize
3pp, apparatus of Life
3pp, silver crane endurance
Custom magic item of constant infernal healing.
Ring of regeneration

Someone probably has a longer list.

keeper2161
2019-09-11, 08:33 PM
I can't seem to find the 3pp stuff. What are the source books for those?

RNightstalker
2019-09-11, 08:54 PM
There are some spells that grant fast healing.

Kitsuneymg
2019-09-12, 08:31 AM
I can't seem to find the 3pp stuff. What are the source books for those?

Radiant Dawn, Elemental Flux, and Silver Crane are from Path of War. Life sphere, Invigorate, and Craft Apparatus are from Spheres of Power. I think the SoP wiki has an Akashic section that has Radiant Dawn, but the other two are on d20pfsrd.

Kris Moonhand
2019-09-15, 11:15 AM
Radiant Dawn is Path of War, but it's from a supplement book. "Divergent Paths: Rajah", specifically. And you can find all the delicious martial disciplines (https://libraryofmetzofitz.fandom.com/wiki/Martial_Disciplines) on the Library of Metzofitz.

Khosan
2019-09-15, 12:05 PM
There are some spells that grant fast healing.

Infernal Healing and its greater variant, yeah. A wand of Infernal Healing grants Fast Healing 1 for 1 minute and will only cost 750 GP. Technically not passive, but very low interaction and fairly cost effective, healing 2 HP per 3 gold.

You could also use an eternal wand (https://sites.google.com/site/eberronpathfinder/conversion-info/magical-items/wands-eternal) of the above. 50 gold more expensive and limited to 2 uses per day but it's more cost effective in the very long run.

grarrrg
2019-09-15, 09:42 PM
Pearly White Spindle Ioun Stone
Cracked is fairly cheap, but only does 24hp/day.
'Standard' does 6 times that, but is also 6 times as expensive.
Flawed is hot garbage, and you may as well chip in the extra bit of gold for a Standard.