PDA

View Full Version : Murder at the Auction - A single paper murder mystery adventure

Wayne1017
2019-09-14, 02:56 AM
Hello there (in Obi-Wan voice)

a friend and I have decided to create single paper adventures on the DMsGuild. The idea was born through all the great content there and since I'm a big fan of one page adventures for quick ideas. Our take was to create single paper adventure in a more traditional look (like directly from a book). The adventures could be printed on one sheet of paper, hence the name.
Out first adventure is a classical murder mystery which could be build in in neary every campaign. The adventure is totally free on the DMsGuild, but if you want to pay a few coins for it, we're immensely thankful. The adventure was downloaded over 100 times during the first 3 days since I have posted it on some german sides in the first place (the download contains the english and german version) and now we'd like to post it here to get feedback from a bigger audience.

Since I'm not able to post links, you have to search for Murder at the Auction on the DMsGuild :)

best regards,
Fabian