PDA

View Full Version : Time to go

Davrellana Weey
2007-10-14, 03:10 PM
Sorry, but as noone responded to me post in a long time, as well it was deleted before, i believe, I thinkn its time for me to go.. I came here, to roleplay, and none would respond.. i should have expected this..

Green Bean
2007-10-14, 03:12 PM
Did you try applying for the PbP games? I'm pretty sure they haven't stop trying to recruit new people while I wasn't looking. :smallconfused:

Lolzords
2007-10-14, 03:19 PM
Sorry, but as noone responded to me post in a long time, as well it was deleted before, i believe, I thinkn its time for me to go.. I came here, to roleplay, and none would respond.. i should have expected this..

You've been here less than a month?

PlatinumJester
2007-10-14, 03:19 PM
If you want to roleplay then go too the town in the Friedly Banter section.

Castaras
2007-10-14, 03:24 PM
If you want to roleplay then go too the town in the Friedly Banter Silly Message Board section.

Fixed for ya. :smallsmile:

FoE
2007-10-14, 03:47 PM
This is the first time I've ever even seen your name before. :smallconfused:

PlatinumJester
2007-10-14, 03:52 PM
Fixed for ya. :smallsmile:

Thank you.

hyperfreak497
2007-10-14, 04:07 PM
This is the first time I've ever even seen your name before. :smallconfused:

Yeah, me too. Have you been posting a lot, and being ignored? Did you apply to any games in the PbP forum?

EDIT: I just looked through your old posts, and it looks like you didn't really do this right. You just wrote two sentences without expressing why you started your thread or what was happening. You did this in the Town, so I assume you were aiming for freeform roleplaying. But it's a lot easier to start in the Town by going to Trog's and introducing your character.

Amiria
2007-10-14, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I just looked at your thread in town. You can't really expect someone anwering to it / posting there.

You were alone on some raft on some river ... somewhere ... alone. Really, although you posted in in the Town board, you didn't interact with the Town there at all.

As TPAM said, if you want to get into Town the best place is Trog's Tavern. Introduce your character there and interact with the patrons. And there is also TIAP (Town Indoctrination and Apprentice Program) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17680) if you want a little help.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-10-14, 06:09 PM
I actually feel bad for Davrellana Weey. I mean, one of "his" posts mentions a grammar issue that he is aware of. And yet he tried, in his own way, to find and make friends with whom he could play. The lack of response would probably feel like rejection, and...well, when you see a bunch of kids having fun, you naturally want to join in. But us kids on the playground have established rules that the new kid doesn't know, and so starts feeling more like an outcast.

I was that kid for quite some time. :smallfrown:

Davrellana, if you're reading this, try contacting the kids who know the rules and are willing to explain. Most of us here are kind enough to help you along until you get the hang of things. But don't give up after a week. You will find your new friends soon enough after learning how to play. :smallsmile:

Dangit! Dunno why, but this thread kinda has me in tears.

SurlySeraph
2007-10-14, 06:16 PM
Dangit! Dunno why, but this thread kinda has me in tears.

Because you have the milk of human kindness running through every vein of your body. You're like a reverse-sociopath, where you obey every law, value everyone except yourself, help others at your expense. Keep being like you are, Bor.

Cyrano
2007-10-14, 06:26 PM
Because you have the milk of human kindness running through every vein of your body. You're like a reverse-sociopath, where you obey every law, value everyone except yourself, help others at your expense. Keep being like you are, Bor.

Yes, we sociopaths enjoy having people like you around! It's like an all-you-can-eat-buffet, except the food's good.

zeratul
2007-10-14, 06:50 PM

To true.

WE <3 BOR *fangirlish scream*:smallbiggrin:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2007-10-14, 06:58 PM

Sigged. :smallredface:

FoE
2007-10-14, 09:48 PM
Yes, Bor, the ruptured capillaries in your nose bely the wisdom of your years. I can only hope that our heartfelt thanks for your advice keep you warm as you spend the next sixty years IN FROZEN CARBONITE!!!

*Freezes into statue*

Just kidding. :smalltongue: