PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Fluke Race

sleepyhead
2019-09-16, 09:50 AM
Fluke

Ability Score Increase: You gain +2 Dexterity +1 Wisdom
Alignment: CE
Size: Medium
Speed: Your base walking speed is 35 feet.
Darkvision: You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Fluke
Split: After being knocked unconscious 2 rounds later you split in half, each half has half your level of health, the top half has a flying speed equal to your movement speed, and bottom half has a walk speed and climbing speed equal to your movement speed. As long as one half lives you will start to regrow out of it in 2 days. This process takes 2 weeks to fully regrow. Your gear gets split to which ever side would have been carrying it. The damage of each half is 1d4+ Strength modifier piercing damage. Each side has there own turn with the head going and than the bottom.
Flukes Agility: When you move on your turn in combat, you can double your speed until the end of the turn. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you move 0 feet on one of your turns.
Natural Attack: You gain a bite attack. If you hit with it, you deal piercing damage equal to 1d4 + your Strength modifier. This is considered an unarmed strike.

Bit of a strange one.

nickl_2000
2019-09-16, 11:22 AM
I encourage you to play this and have fun with it, it seems crazy and crazy can be loads of fun.

I also encourage you to never, ever bring this to a table I'm playing at. Split seems like an absolute nightmare for a DM to officiate and track :smallbiggrin:

sleepyhead
2019-09-16, 11:41 AM
They are strange creatures so I'm glad your into it. err half into it.
https://hollowknight.fandom.com/wiki/Flukemon