PDA

View Full Version : My MD Warlock MC

ZorroGames
2019-09-17, 03:54 PM
Stuck at Level 5 due to the move. Was a AL PC but one store here even (paraphrased) We do not support AL. All our games are non-AL by policy. You can play here but you bring a Level 1 PC, we check it, and we assign you to a campaign where your character will fit in best. Hmmm. Nope.

So dipped Fighter then went 4 levels of Celestial Bladelock. Like this character more I suspected I would. Sitting with stats of 16-10-16-8-12-16, no magic items yet since I have not seen the need at this level; sadly the campaign I joined at another shop the DM insisted I create a level 5 PC from scratch rather than consider even looking at this PC. I think it would have fit in very nicely.

Anyway if/when do you think I should pick up Fighter 2 for action surge? What spells, invocations, etc., do you think he needs? See below for current and “next” acquisition spells planned.

Right now he has EB, Chill Touch, and a TBD Cantrip; Domain gives Cure Wounds and Guiding Bolt; Spells are Hex and Hellish Rebuke.

Also has Mirror Image and See Invisible with Domain Lesser Restoration and Flaming Sphere. Plan to pick up Misty Step. He pretty much was a first or second line character, before the move, as needed. Based my spell usage on who was in the party besides myself.